Is this 2019 X3 xdrive lease with protection a good deal? Done Deal!

This is our 2nd lease but we didn’t do any research on the first (2016 x3). I’m much smarter now vs 3 years ago :slight_smile:

I have no idea how to feel about this, X3 lease prices seem to be all over the place. Please note we are in the California bay area and everything is more expensive here. We are also getting the lease protection plan which is almost $2,000 extra (we use it due to having dogs).

36/12 Lease

Any insight or advice would be greatly appreciated!

What does leasehackr calculator say? Read the posts to judge how the deal compares to others.

Seems like MF is marked up. I would also not mention about the protection plan and just wait for a discounted offer at finance office while signing the paperwork.

1 Like

Yeah that felt high to me as well, I wasn’t sure how to negotiate that down.

Tell them you looked the MF up on edmunds and were told it is .00165 Also if this is a 36/10 your residual should be 59%.

1 Like

It’s a 36/12. I’ll tell them about edmunds. Thanks!

Ok then that is right, I thought I read somone call it the buy rate. Don’t quote me on that I always just say edmunds said the rate is X. On most deals I come with a potential quote and fill in the RV and MF for them so they don’t try to play games.

I did but prices in the bay area are so different vs other places in the country I was having a hard time comparing.

Buy rate. Learn it, live it, love it.

To be completely honest with you, you should contact a broker to get you a better deal than this.

Thanks @Electric I knew somone mentioned it a before.

Quick update. Big thanks to @okaplan and @JD81! Went in with that info and apart from dropping the MF to .00165 I got the price knocked down as well.

Thanks everyone!

2 Likes

Congrats on your new car!