Is there a cheaper 4x4 lease out there than the Jeep Renegade?

I’m seeing ads for jeep renegades $0 DAS $199 a month ($28080 MSRP). I had a Jeep Patriot years ago and absolutely hated it and swore off jeeps but that price is pretty enticing but is there any better or cheaper alternatives right now?

Ads are useless without the fine print and some confidence that they will be honored. I’m gonna bet tax, title, doc and maybe even acq are extra

Look in the Marketplace and Shared Deals sections for real pricing

For your own sanity spend a few more bucks if necessary to avoid a shotty brand you swore off years ago

Hyundai Kona and Tuscon are going to be some of the cheapest 4x4s if you can find 2020 leftovers. Around $255-265/month for base models, with $1815 DAS in NY.

Is OP looking for an off-road capable 4x4 system or just an Active AWD system that kicks in when it rains?

Something tells me the $199 Renegade isn’t going to come with a true off-road capable system

Hyundai also has 2 systems. The Tuscon features the “Htrac” system for $10/month more than the standard AWD system in the Kona.

The advertised price is for 39/7.5k and 0 DAS (just add 995 bank fee + 1st month + tax + gov fees). Safe to say it is not a good deal for a Renegade.

So I’m honestly looking for a second car/ grocery getter that can handle some sometime rough upstate ny winters.

My lease is up in November and struggling to decide what I want to do.

Do you have a current non-FCA lease AND a gm or nissan?

I bought my teenage daughter a 2020 Renegade with an MSRP of $28k for $18k…dealer Discount and Rebates were crazy! So I trust that yes, you can get a decent lease on this.