Is it true that Broker can get "wholesale" price better than dealer?

So true.

Nothing like advising people on what to do and how, then watching them completely disregard your instructions and do the opposite.

Also people either are determined to get ripped off OR have crazy expectations (see: wanted thread on this very forum)

1 Like

I’ve more or less been the family car shopping guru for as long as I can remember and to this day I’ll get a random text every so often asking after the fact if they did well…

Eventually I just decided to let sleeping dogs lie and my reply line usually ends up as “Do you like the car? Can you afford it? Congratulations!“ Come to me before you get to this point and I’ll help every bit I can but I can’t fix what people already signed up for.

1 Like

I can’t believe I didn’t know about this forum until now. :slight_smile: so many to learn from you all, really excited to start working on my next lease here. Thank you.

1 Like

No its all BS. They just get a better deal quicker. I’ve seen brokers charge customers and put money in the deal for themselves. It’s easy not to disclose the broker of you know how…

The correct answers have all been posted in here:

• No, they can’t get better than a manufacturer, that’s just silly.

• They can get it done quicker than an individual, and at a good monthly, but not rock bottom.

• If you’re not someone that wants to contact dozens of dealers and don’t have flexibility on vehicle, a good broker makes sense.

• If you have flexibility on vehicle, an understanding of how leases work, and the patience to negotiate with multiple dealers across multiple dealers, you’ll be able to do better, just be prepared to put in the work.

Most of the ‘Brokers’ that call into my store have a yahoo or gmail address. :laughing:

2 Likes

This thread has run its course. The answers have been provided and it’s just people reiterating the same thing at this point.

2 Likes