Is it possible to lease a slightly used rs5 2019?

I just talked to a SM at a dealer, a very good, candid, and civil conversation, I actually like the guy. He told me that Audi does not lease used rs5’s. Its very difficult to predict rv with an already titled car. I have read here and on Edmunds that you can do this. A slightly used rs5 bridges the rv gap to an acceptable level imo. What do you experts think?

No unless it’s a demo or a loaner.

If you find another bank that will issue the lease perhaps. Not with Audi though.

RS5 Loaner. That would be awesome.

3 Likes

This assumes that the RV doesn’t drop further, which it likely would if someone offered the lease.

Outside of loaners, I’ve never seen a lease on a used/cpo car work out better than just doing it from new to start with.

1 Like

All that - and an RS5 is not something I’d want “slightly” used. A demo perhaps, but grandma didn’t only drive it to church on Sundays, it has likely been beaten pretty good before someone realized they needed more room for a car seat or two and swapped for a Q5. Hard pass.

1 Like

If it were worthwhile/possible, you’d be seeing more posts on it here, as well as Dealer advertisement.