Is it possible to get out of a bad lease 6 months in and how would I go about this?

They can obviously sit in the back but it’s not comfortable and you can tell. One in the front and one in the back works perfectly it’s just starting to feel a little cramped. Everyone’s different and I guess I must be the only one who thinks the car is small/tight.

True, Sal buyers may bite at the current price. Hard to remember how I looked at lease prices differently before this site.

Wow those are hairy dogs. How do you keep the interior clean?

You missed the joke. The joke is that when you have kids your priorities change and it’s funny to me now that I used to also consider things like this :laughing:

4 Likes

Of course priorities change! But I am not interested in gaining that responsibility yet, so in the mean time I’ll treat my dogs like my kids :slight_smile:

1 Like

Both of them are hypoallergenic and don’t shed.

It’s awesome

2 Likes

just my 2 cents: I had (2) 90lb labradors: I was in a Mazda3 5dr when I adopted the second, they both squeezed until I got a CX-5 (perfect fit but mine was a lemon), and eventually two different Ford Cmaxes (which they fit perfectly).

IMHO a wagon like the v60 is the best option, but an XC60 sized SUV is plenty with the seats down. As they get older they want to jump less/not as high.

Good luck!

Beautiful dogs! And thank you for your opinion, was definitely feeling the Volvo XC60 , been only hearing good things about it as far as technology and features.

1 Like

I am between dogs right now: they passed in 2017 and 2018. But I leased an XC60 in July (very happy) expecting more, and fingers crossed a 6 month old lab might be following me home in a couple weeks.

2 Likes

Grew up with a chocolate lab my entire childhood, the most loyal and intelligent dog I’ve met to this date, and that’s saying a lot because golden-doodle mix is known for being one of the smartest mixes

1 Like

You were lucky: one of my labs was very good (and handsome), the other was incredibly handsome and went through life on scholarship. I like to think when they’re being made, there are three lines labs stand in: handsome, behaving, and brains (in that order). Some spend time standing all three lines, some never leave the handsome line until they’re born.

This is Louie: he really liked the handsome line. And he was very handsome. He wasn’t particularly well behaved, and never needed a 529 plan for Stanford, but look at his ears.

5 Likes

This was a year ago when me and my buddy first brought Leo & Omar home together. Little did I know they would both end up mine… also the 12lb babies turned into 60lb psychopaths real quick

2 Likes

Just attached so many photos… yup I’m clearly way to new here to try that from my phone😂

SAL charges $200 for basic listing. I’d say put it up with just a real deal. Those who want the payment lower will ask for the incentive. If you put an incentive upfront, they will ask for more.

1 Like

I can’t imagine the 430i GC not being able to fit 2 60lb dogs just fine in the back seat with a good hammock.

I have 90lb and 75lb goldens that both ride with me in an Alfa Giulia and they do fine.

Do you guys have your dogs walking around your cars a bunch? Mine have seatbelt harnesses that they wear in the car because if some idiot hits me I don’t want them going flying and getting injured. They can still walk the back seat and put their heads out the window, but that’s the limit.

My dogs get anxious in the car they’ve had trouble with motion sickness and stuff like that before. Like I said before were all different in regards to how big we are and how much personal space we like to have. On that note, I am personally comfortable in the car and have absolutely no problem with it, it’s actually an amazing car with the exact features that I needed. My dogs on the other hand clearly do not love it, they refuse to get in most the times and once there in they have very little room to move around in the back before one of them falls into the space on the floor. Feel like I’m doing a bad job of explaining but I can’t be the only one with two dogs who both can’t sit in the back at the same time…

1 Like

To be honest, other’s opinions of whether or not the 4 has adequate space does not matter. The car is not working for you, and that’s all that matters. Don’t feel the need to defend yourself or justify your decision.

Unload the car, get something that works better for your needs, and call it a day :slight_smile:

8 Likes

Oh, that makes sense.

Have you tried using a back seat hammock to cover the footwell? It creates a lot more usable space. Without it my Alfa would not be good for the dogs.

2 Likes

Why not just buy a cheap beater minivan or wagon that runs good and use that for the dogs and just ride out that lease for a while. Makes no sense to lose thousands of dollars and trust me, bmw will always make out with your money.

Other option would be to hop to another brand thats hurting for sales like fca or infiniti and trade out but be prepared to lose money for sure either way.

Or…you can leave the dogs home and only bring them to places like the dog park and vet (normal doggy places) and then save 3k and a bunch of aggravation . :man_shrugging:

1 Like