Is it cheaper to lease Audi Q5 than Q3?

What do you guys think?
I am trying to lease, but I can’t decide between Q3, Q5, BMW X1, and X2. It is first time to lease, so it is so hard for me to work with dealership.

1 Like

The BMW will almost always be the cheaper lease.

3 Likes

I work for audi a 42k car is around 750 to 800 a month with 2k down…7 percent sales tax. Finance ot pay cash for q3 as of right now. Hit the usa 2 weeks ago…
Q5 is 500s.
X1…cannot lease stop sale
X2. Lower 400s to higher 300s.

X1 stop sale is actually lifted but still on recall status per my source. Should be similarly priced to X2 though.

Thanks for replies. I checked on BMW, they have few X1s that are repaired and ready to sell. You guys recommend X2 or X3? Which one is easier to deal with? I live in TX

If you live in Texas figure out which model has tax credits

None right now. 5/7 had tax credits in May, June, July to help move metal but it is no more. Next round should come in Nov/Dec but no telling which models will receive. As usual one-pays get the benefit year round.

X1, and X2 will be easiest discount. X3 will require some work as inventories are about where they should be at competitive shops.

can you pls help me if below is good lease deal for 2019 Audi Q3 2.0T quattro Premium Plus S

Details:
MSRP : $41,040
Final Sale Price Excluding Tax : $36,172
Lease : 36/10
Monthly Payment: 418 including tax
Down payment: 3000$ including everything (vehicle reg, first month etc)
Residual: 61 % (25,046 $)

@audilease639

Hopefully you took that deal =0

Anyone else had success with Q3’s recently?

where you can check which vehicle have tax credit???

Ask the dealer