Is it a good time to get a lease? NO! When will it get better? Nobody knows

Not about cars, but remember all those who kept saying in March-April that 80k people die from flu every year in the US and covid-19 was nothing. One even asked how I knew we hadn’t reach peak yet then.

4 Likes

Tell fca to hurry up, I need my fkn $500/mo widebody hellcat soon :rofl::rofl:.

Probably not gonna happen but one can dream right? :roll_eyes:

2 Likes

IL, electric and unicorn and @senwia. It is definitely an etron.

“I think we’re going to be very good with the coronavirus. I think that at some point that’s going to sort of just disappear, I hope,”

5 Likes

Something I would love to have been wrong about, and yet two days ago

Approaching 3 Vietnam Wars worth of dead Americans, and looking like we may catch WWII by the time we’re done.

2 Likes

will be way more than that when we get 4 more years. and we will. mark my words.

2 Likes

Really u think trump will be elected again? Some professor who got every nomination correct says no

i hate the guy and my brain tells me that he can’t win mathematically, but my gut tells me that cancers don’t just disappear. he’ll find a way to scam his way to staying in power. look at what’s happening in belarus right now. same thing will happen here.

6 Likes

The Kung Flu jokes, the Harris and Obama “birther jokes” and S**hole countries are hard to take, even if you don’t have a relative/ancestor/spouse who came from China, Kenya, Jamaica or India or Somalia or Puerto Rico :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Sad part is at I would say 40% of the country don’t feel that way. I would just end it here before this go to landfill.

3 Likes

It’s off ramp, but keep it on topic please

4 Likes

As usual, it is @Ursus fault!!! Not surprising…

1 Like

Give it a rest

3 Likes

Excited to see what @senwia is signing

Unicorns are out there and maybe sedan deals are out there as Michael said but the less-than-expert person looking for an Cx5 or Cx9 or Escape or F150 or GLE or GLS is probably going to be very frustrated

That would be me that said that despite the countless people trying to say I was wrong and dealers would be desperate to dump inventory because the economy was supposedly going to collapse :raising_hand_man:

I forget who I was arguing with (felt like half the forum) but to everyone that did — I was right and you were wrong :slightly_smiling_face:

6 Likes

And Im totally looking forward to the glut of vehicles in December…

That’s cause everyone knows the secret to staying in business is to dump your inventory at 30 cents on a dollar to anyone that will take it.

4 Likes

Just follow the 1% rule and you’re golden, right?

4 Likes

I visited dealerships Saturday in the name of research. Some were empty and others were packed.

Least to most busy:
Alfa
BMW
Volvo
Mazda
Mercedes
Acura
JLR
Lexus
Volkswagen

The VW dealership was nutso.

I happened to drive through a few car dealership lots on Saturday as well. None of them were busy, literally nothing going on at any of them as best as I could tell (based on the eight or 10 employees standing around by the front door).

1 Like