Is bonus drive legit?

I received my check as well for a Volvo and it was $250 instead of the $500. I will call tomorrow as well but keep us updated.
It looks like 2 others replied to my volvo thread and said they received 250 instead of 500.

1 Like

Just got off phone with live person at Bonusdrive. The number I called was right on the check stub: 877-342-4321.

As soon as I started describing that I only got $250 of $500 she asked me if it was for a Volvo.

She said it is, in fact supposed to be $500. Volvo is one of their newest offerings and something must have been mixed up.

She assures me that it will be rectified.

I have not cashed the $250 check.

2 Likes

Thanks for the heads up. Did she say specifically what they were going to do? Send a new check?

She didn’t know if they’d send another $250 check or if they’d have us return check we have in exchange for $500 check.

That’s why I stated above that I haven’t cashed mine yet. I’m sure either way, they’ll work it out for us.

Just received

Dear BonusDrive Customer,

Due to clerical error, be advised that your BonusDrive check was issued for $250 on your recent Volvo purchase. The total amount should have been for $500. Please accept our apologies for this error.

If you have already received this check, please feel free to cash it. If you don’t have it in hand as of now, it has been mailed, and will be in your hands shortly.

A second check will also be sent to you within the next ten days (or so) for an additional $250 and that can also be cashed as soon as you receive it. Both are good for the face value stated on the check for a total cash award of $500.

Again, we are sorry for this inconvenience. Please call us at 888-98-BONUS (26687) if you have any questions.
Thank you,
The BonusDrive Team

3 Likes

Got my 2nd check for $250 today. Less than a week. Total of $500.
Thanks BonusDrive!

2 Likes

Did you get any "we mailed the check " emails or it just arrived?

Nothing, just showed up. Made me laugh compared with all the fanfare prior to the first check.

1 Like

Just received my $500 Bonus Drive check today! Appreciate the forum making me aware of this program!

2 Likes

Just received mine as well :+1::+1::+1:

4 Likes

Gotta love free money👍🏽

1 Like

Do you have to be eligible or anyone can sign up?

Everyone is eligible through Allstate.bonusdrive.com

2 Likes

It doesn’t work if you already have a Volvo and no other cars :unamused:

1 Like

Just an FYI that processing seems to be taking about the same time as other people reported, so there aren’t any “COVID-related delays,” per se.

Application submitted on June 10, approval on July 7, and the approval e-mail says the check will come 8-10 weeks from approval, but nothing yet.

This is an FYI if you plan to structure a lease as I did my parents’ - with an extra $500 at signing on top of first, so that the $500 acts as an incentive and directly reduces the effective monthly payment.

Bonusdrive IS legit. I’m an insurance agent (formerly Allstate, now Nationwide and others/independent). I’ve had many clients get their checks for $250 or $500 just for applying on the bonusdrive site after buying or leasing a new vehicle. Hyundai, Jeep & Chrysler , Dodge, Ram, & Fiat are $250. Volvo WAS on the list, but as of today they’re not on the website. You qualify by having Nationwide or Allstate, AAA, or being an employee of certain companies, or other memberships.

1 Like

Volvo still on the website, just checked

Gotta ensure you’re looking at the Allstate Bonusdrive website, not one of the other partner’s Bonusdrive sites. Through AAA Bonusdrive and a couple others Volvo didn’t appear for me too and reward amounts varied. I believe through Allstate the only requirement is still owning or trading non-volvo/hyundai/ram/whatever Bonusdrive eligible brand you bought.

Sonic- Correct; Nationwide insurance customers also offers Volvo new buyers $500.
Thanks

2 Likes

Thanks for the info everyone! Volvo is definitely on the list and I just applied and should be getting 500$ check in a couple months.

1 Like