Is bonus drive legit?

Recently heard about Bonus Drive through another thread. Never heard about it before. Sounds a little shady to me - does anyone know if this is legit? Anyone use it in the past?

https://allstate.bonusdrive.com/?_ga=2.67711955.379303858.1583836644-1116401849.1580836315

Thanks.

What would be shady about it? They aren’t asking for SS number or anything more than public record info. I have been approved but have yet to receive my check. Been about 6 or 7 weeks.

I got my check from Hyundai through them for my palisade.

I have received a couple marketing emails as a result.

Did all of you have Allstate auto insurance?

No. Note that the first line of the terms and conditions at allstate.bonusdrive.com specifically states that you do not need to be an Allstate customer to apply.

Yes. I got my check for my Hyundai ioniq.

It says:

$500 cash back on qualifying vehicles of a new Volvo
Volvo purchases made on or after December 16th, 2019, are eligible for a $500 cash incentive. You must provide documentation that you own or a traded-in a vehicle that is not a Volvo product (passenger cars and trucks only).

I am buying my first car. Does that mean i’m ineligible?

I wasn’t asked anything about a trade in when I filled my application out, but I don’t know what they verify with the dealer.

Amica has the promotion on their web site too.

https://amica.bonusdrive.com/

Got my 500 for my Ioniq EV in 10 weeks.

ITS LEGIT!!
No S.S. needed!
No affiliation with Allstate required!

I did it with a 2019 Ram truck about 9 months ago, takes about 7 weeks but they send you about three emails in-between saying “it’s coming”.

Bear

Just got notice today, after 4 months that my application was approved for my vulva XC60.

4 Likes

Nobody wants to see your Vulva! :flushed: :rofl:

6 Likes

I received email telling me, “Congratulations! You have been approved by the automotive manufacturer to receive a BonusDrive cash reward!”

Exclamation points are theirs, not mine. LOL

I applied right after I leased my '20 V60cc mid-January.

“You will receive a check in the mail approximately 8-10 weeks from today so keep an eye out for a bright orange envelope with your BonusDrive check inside.”

$500 will reduce my effective lease payment almost $14/mo.

1 Like

My Bonusdrive check came yesterday. Much fanfare, they’ve been updating me via email that it’s been approved, processing, ready to mail, mailing, etc. They even sent me USPS tracking.

Deflated yesterday when I pulled it from the mailbox. Check is for $250. WTF? Everything I read, including dates, models, previous vehicles, etc. said I was getting $500.

Will call tomorrow.

1 Like

Please check back with the result of your conversation. Thanks to this forum, I’ve also applied. It’s good to see that it appears legit. Now you just need them to turn that $250 into $500😉

Got my $500 recently. I think maybe certain cars were $250, IIRC?

1 Like

Everything I have read says 2020 V60cc is $500

Who did you apply through? Allstate? I see they list volvo at $500. Interestingly, the bonusdrive website doesn’t mention volvo at all. Weird.

Yes. Allstate