Is BMW 2K loyalty applicable leasing ix?

Hi All,

I visited a dealer in illinois today to check out ix. I am currently BMW owner and To my surprise his system didn’t show any other incentives other than 9900 incentive. On BMW website i do see 2k loyalty offer. Does anyone know why it would not show up for dealer?. If it is available and may be its an issue with a dealer system I visited, are these applicable to loaner vehicles if they were to be leased?

RECEIVE UP TO A $2,000 CREDIT ON A NEW 2024 BMW iX NOW THROUGH JANUARY 31st, 2024

You already know the thrill of driving a brand-new BMW. Now, BMW Financial Services NA, LLC wants to reward your loyalty by making that experience even more exhilarating.

Now through January 31st, 2024, loyal current and former BMW owners or lessees may receive up to $2,000 in total credits when they get behind the wheel of a new 2024 BMW iX with BMW Financial Services NA, LLC. All new Lease agreements or Retail contracts are subject to credit approval. See Important Information for more details.

AFAIK just for retail purchases and it’s open to anyone.

Now we have fine print on the bottom that links to fine print on the top…

Short version, it’s for finance, not leasing.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.