Is better to make a lease or buy a new car

Dear, I am in doubt if it is better to make a lease or buy a new car or use with Offleaseonly?
Someone can guide me which can be the best option if I decide to buy or read, I can only pay less than $ 250.
Which option could I take?
Thank you

Offleaseonly has a lot of vehicles with poor history make sure to look at the Carfax. Your question is too wide and missing many variablesā€¦

OffLeaseOnly.com is intentionally marketed to mislead potential customers about the condition of the cars.

Itā€™s as if I started a business selling televisions and called it ā€œFell Off the Back of the Truck-TVs.ā€ Basically, it ties back to the age-old adage that used cars recently off a lease will be higher quality and a ā€œsure thingā€ as compared to cars with unknown history.

Do not be fooled. The majority of those cars that dealer has have questionable history. They basically take the rejects at auction that other established dealer networks wouldnā€™t. Thatā€™s why theyā€™re usually priced the lowest, because they got the cars nobody else wanted. I always filter past their ads.

As far as your questionā€¦ what are you trying get? Whatā€™s your preference? Asking ā€œless than 250ā€ is pretty broad.

You canā€™t buy most new cars and have a payment less than $250. That is rather unreasonable

Just lease a BMW X2 and donā€™t worry about it for 3 years.

1 Like

Not sure what your financial history is like, but sounds like a lease would be better for you. A Honda Accord can be had for under $250. If you want to buy, you have to look at cars under $18k

Ya know, when a brand new user puts a business name in their first post, the red flag immediately pops up in my head. Just sayin.

1 Like

I actually thought the same thing initiallyā€¦heā€™s not a brand new user though. Been around since 11/15/18.

This one is questionable, for sure, though. "Dear, " was the first clue

1 Like

Weā€™ve got one of those dealers here in San Jose that promotes ā€˜off leaseā€™ luxury cars.

After looking through their inventory, and checking out most of the CarFax reports, it became obvious as to why they had the competition beat by so muchā€¦the cars were mostly all wreckers the other dealers wanted no part of.

They sell 250 cars per month to unsuspecting (ignorant) souls.

Buyer beware!

Dear, could you give me more details to know that car under 18 can rent.

Thanks for your comment I am now more clear about the purchase in Offleaseonly, with its logic.
But I would like to know what is the best option to go directly to the dealer and buy or read, I would really be interested if the monthly payment is below $ 250.
Will it be difficult?

Thanks for your comment I am now more clear about the purchase in Offleaseonly, with its logic.
But I would like to know what is the best option to go directly to the dealer and buy or read, I would really be interested if the monthly payment is below $ 250.

Something continues to be off hereā€¦yet I am stumped. If a bot, itā€™s a good one.

5 Likes

Dear , internet search much information finance lease car Edmunds Consumer Reports anywhere but here.

2 Likes

Probably an ESL person or bot.

Why do they keep saying buy or read?

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/skype/forum/all/skype-app/14efd732-607e-463a-b0f0-b2c4bcd5af19

Youā€™re right, itā€™s bizarre. Itā€™s either some kind of machine learning thing or they are using a translator app since it does look like they are doing a lot of stuff in another language.

Yup, saw that too

Iā€™d say itā€™s someone using google translate. I get a lot of work emails like thisā€¦

I donā€™t really understand your hesitation. Yes, the account is a bit older but since created had no input until now and once activated all it does is to make sure the name of some shady website appears in every post. My guess: google positioning algorithms scam.

Delete the content or the name of the advertiser, block&close the account, live onā€¦