Is anybody familiar with ford partner discount?

The place where I work has a partnership with ford and lincoln and I get a discount called x-pricing but nobody from my work knows anything about how it works, but I have the code which gives me the discount. I just cannot figure out how it works. Is that a discount that the dealer will give me on top of whatever we negotiate or is he going to be like “No you are already getting a good enough deal you aren’t getting your work discount” ?
I wasn’t even planning on leasing a ford or lincoln but if I can get a good enough deal on it then maybe I should.
When I looked at the actual prices the discount only saves me like $900 off msrp but it says that on top of that I can get the incentives. However when I looked up the discount on google it showed much larger discounts. I am confused, if anybody has ever heard of it please let me know.
Thanks.

You won’t get a good deal on a ford. And don’t touch the Lincoln’s I just got out of mine and took a huge hit. Search google for ford xplan login. Enter eaa01 as the partner id. All partners pay the same for xplan. You can than search inventory and see what xplan pricing is on the ones on your lots. On occasion they will have additional incentives for xplan only but they rarely stack.

I’d stay away from ford as we had 2 and they were always in the shop for falling apart issues which on a lease panels falling off at return or peeling will screw you.

I have a new crosstrek now and I’m so much happier than my Lincoln MKZ.

I have had several Fords (C-Max Energi, Edge Limited, F150 XLT) and never had any problems with them other than basic maintenance. I would not hesitate to lease or purchase a Ford again!

Unfortunately most Fords and Lincolns are not leasing very well right now due to residual values. When I was trying to replace the C-Max Energi lease (which does offer some great incentives) with a different Ford, I could not get what I considered a good deal. Ended up with a Toyota Highlander, but would have been just as happy with an Explorer or Edge if the lease was more consumer friendly.

1 Like