Is a 40$ life membership to SwapALease Worth it?

Hi,
A while ago I signed up for a free account on swap-a-lease.
Today I got a call from one of their reps that he’ll lower the membership price for me for 40$ (instead of 60$) and that it’s also a membership for LIFE (?).

I went on their website and found a couple good leases that people are trying to transfer.

I’m fully aware that they’re just connecting with you with other people and essentially are not facilitating any of the lease transfer process (e.g. another 595$ for a transfer via Ally).

Is it worth it to pull the trigger and check the website every once in a while ? 40$… for life ? for LIFE?

If your someone who likes to take over leases and swap cars few times a year…Yes.

Check first to make sure that there aren’t additional costs to actually pull the trigger on a purchase or a sale. From what I remember, they tried charging me $400 for the sale itself.

I’m in california, not sure how it works in other states, but i’ve noticed that more than half of the time when I reach out to get info on a listing the car is actually gone but the listing is active. Something to keep in mind.

2 Likes

Are there any other fees for a ‘buyer’ other than the $40?

Is there any limitation to the number of people you can contact?