Is 10% off MSRP (before incentives) feasible on ‘21 Audi S4 or M340i in SoCal?

I have searched the forum posts for signed deals in Southern California but I haven’t found many recent deals, especially on the S4. Looking to lease a lightly optioned car, either a Premium S4 (~$56K with AudiCare) or a RWD BMW M340i (~$57-58K). I have run the LH calculator with the lease terms and incentives from Edmunds and I am comfortable with the lease payments for both with $0 DAS for 3 yr/12K if I can get 10% off MSRP before incentives. I came up with target payments of $575/mo and $605/mo for the S4 and M340i, respectively (both before 9.5% tax).

Here’s what want to know: I keep reading that Bimmers lease much better than Audi but the lease terms for these cars suggest otherwise. The BMW has slightly better MF and incentive but the S4 has 2 points higher residual (59% vs 57% with the 1% bump for AudiCare). So unless the discounts are very different, I don’t see how the BMW leases better. BTW, between those cars at those payments, I’d rather go with the S4.

3 posts were merged into an existing topic: BMW M340i lease SoCal - input needed on feasible discount

Keep your related posts in the same thread.