IONIQ5 Lease numbers

When I was negotiating with them it was based on the MSRP and they agreed to my selling price. After I called them they informed me of those addons, but they had discounted all the addons to get to my selling price. Just wanted to make sure there were no other costs or fees at time of signing contract with these addons.

If this is a lease, make sure you get the total das and monthly before stepping foot into the dealer. Even with an agreed price, they can move the MF and other things around.

Yes I confirmed the monthly and DAS and they match with my numbers from the LHC. Also I will doing one pay and they are pretty close to that number tooā€¦there one pay is $141 higher than mine. I donā€™t know why. I will take my printout and see where the difference it is.

1 Like

Its common for 1pay calculations to be off by a couple hundred on different systems

24 month lease does not qualify for CVRP. You might want to look into that.

1 Like

good luck! hope you were able to close this before the end of the month!

I didnt know about the 30 month active registeration with DMV. Guess I didnā€™t read the fine print. Possible workaround to 24 month lease is to extend the lease for another 6 months to complete the 30 month as required by CVRP. That way it will meet the terms of CVRP.

Yes I did do the deal tonight. One pay lease on Limited RWD for $11.9K. 24/12. MSRP $54,470.

3 Likes

No, that doesnā€™t work. The original lease terms has to be at least 30 months.

2 Likes

The lease agreement must be for at least 30 months. Read the fine print again under Ownership Requirement. https://cleanvehiclerebate.org/en/eligibility-guidelines

1 Like

LOL
https://electrek.co/2023/08/01/hyundai-ioniq-5-ev-sales-soar-setting-new-us-monthly-record/

3 Likes

base msrp has to be under $45k to qualify for cvrp

I have this deal from Hyundai in NC, is this good deal:
Market Value selling price: $54,470
Discount: $2500
Rebate: $7500
Trade allowance: $10200 (trading in 2017 Toyota Camry LE)
Trade difference: $34,270
Taxable fees: $106.75
Dealer service fee: $799
Tax: $252.17
Non tax fees: $650
Balance: $36,077.92

Lease for 36/10 with zero down $355/mo.
Lease for 36/10 with $2K down $292/mo.
Lease for 36/10 with $3K down $261/mo.

That is a horrible deal. Thereā€™s probably only a couple of thousand between cap and residual. The only way that the monthly is so high is because they bumped up the mf.

2 Likes

Iā€™m pretty sure that the price of the base trim is taken into account, which would be the SE.

Whatā€™s it worth on the open market?

The is not a zero down lease. This is a $10k+ down lease.

1 Like

On kbb between $10K - $11.8K

Correct, but thatā€™s how they mentioned on the deal!

So how does $700/mo on this lease compare to the deals you have researched?

2 Likes