Ioniq quote calculation question

Hi Guys, I received a quote for a hyundai Ioniq online for $87 a month for 10k 36 months but I’m unsure what amount have to pay at the dealership - Do I use the due at signing or total price (post-tax fees) number while determining the total lease cost and cost per month i.e. (87x36 +$4,847) or (87x36 +$3,531)? I hope I’m clear. Thanks in advance for the help!

Pricing
MSRP $39,870
Dealer Price $33,838
Rebates - $12,500
Selling Price $21,338

Taxes and Fees
Processing Fee $499
Title Fee $100
Registration Fee $135
Lease Acquisition Fee $650
Sales Taxes (est.) $2,060

Due At Signing $3,531
Residualized Amount Financed $1,403
Total Price (Post-Tax/Fees) $4,847

(87x35+3531)/36

1 Like

What is this?

1 Like

That was my question - not sure what total price means… I’ve reached out to the dealer not sure why its so difficult to get in touch with someone who knows what they are doing…

Might be time to move on.

But you need to establish your own target before contacting other dealers

1 Like

Thanks for the help Guys, I scored a great deal on the LTD for 201 per month all inclusive of taxes fees (zero down) so its a great deal considering the taxes for MD. The rep drove the car to my house and I signed the papers in the front yard. Seems like the incentives are better for May could have saved 15-20 months more I think if I had waited but cant complain about the super easy deal :slight_smile:

Nice I picked up a Kona EV Limited and love it. Same thing 200 a month only 1st month due at signing. Very happy with the deal.
John

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.