Ioniq 6 SE Long Range Single pay lease 5.7k without added protection 24/12K (tx) + 2yrs Free Charging

Ioniq 6 SE long range.

MSRP: 45,015
Rebate: 10,000
Term: 24mo/12k miles
Tax rate: 0%
Residual: ~74.7%
MF: ~0.0024

One pay: 5753 without college rebate
Additional wear and tear plus wheels protection: 6.8k

Effective monthly: 283.3$

2 Likes

Nice. Congrats. 360 mile range is pretty good.

Forgive my ignorance, but when you say Tax Rate 0%, does that mean the dealer waived the sales tax as a discount? Wondering how you negotiate that since Texas Taxes are upfront and kind of screw us for lease deals.

In TX, banks occasionally offer sales tax credits that negate some/all of the sales tax. Its not a dealer offsetting tax with a larger discount.

1 Like

I’ll also add that it’s super weird. Sometimes it’s very straightforward, for instance, for most of 2023, BMW Financial was offering sales tax credits on EV BMWs, if you did a lease, you were paying 1.25% in taxes. For other brands such as Hyundai, it’s up to the dealer if they want to apply them (i’m assuming they have a limited number available) and half the dealerships have no idea what we’re talking about.

Which dealership did you lease from? :eyes:

You’re right about some dealers not knowing what sales tax credits are. Happened to me on a Jeep a while ago. When I brought it up, some were totally clueless on what I was talking about, and others said yes CCAP is offering them this month.

Don’t negotiate. Know what your target should be using the help of the forum and make offers.

Naturally, with any aggressive but feasible offer, most will say no but your goal is to find just one to say yes.

2 Likes

Got it, that’s definitely a much better way of looking at it. Thanks.

Dealer was Texan Hyundai, can DM anyone interested in salesperson contact as well.

How did you end up with a residual that is not a whole number? I also thought the 24/12 residual was 76% on these…

1 Like

Isn’t the MF lower is you did a one pay? .00196% and the residual 76%? I see they didn’t discount the car $2,500.

They don’t have any SE RWD instock. They won’t get any more in before end of month