Ioniq 5 lease deal

Hey there im im from florida, i was negotiating with my local hyundai deal about the ioniq 5 limited awd with a MSRP of $59130

The offer is $484 after taxes /3500 down plus first months payment…also $3,000 off with $7500 ev rebait

Term is a 24 month lease with 12k

I believe residual is 61% but have to double check

Thoughts on this deal?

Honestly , should be more in the $390s for a Limited. Check the marketplace and drive or have it shipped…unless you like paying an additional $2400

1 Like

Post a link to your best attempt at the LH calculator

1 Like

The answer to these questions is always to start by putting together a target deal, based on well researched discounts and the lease programs as they apply to you. You must establish the number you’re trying to get to before you can ever effectively negotiate a deal. Doing so will also answer your question here as to if this is worth while or a miserable deal.

2 Likes

Okay i tried my best as im not a expert in this im still learning about all this… i got close to the monthly payments i was getting so i assume thats the money factor their basing it on or close to it…again i never ran my credit yet, my credit is at 685 but ive owned 3 cars before and payed them off all on time. So i guess they pulled these numbers based on what i told them… i do want to ask for money factor but i feel its useless at this point because i never ran a credit check yet… also i believe the residual value is around 72% because i remember on the paper the pay off was 42 thousand and a few hundred dollars after the term … thank you in advance :grinning:

Correction… i just received the message of the residual value which is at 41,391 so its a 70% residual… now i played around with the money factor untill i got the 484 payment. So i believe this is the money factor they are basing the numbers on in this updated calculator

1 Like

What are the extra untaxed incentives you’re showing? You’re also missing all the dealer fees and gov fees. Dealer fees in FL tend to be significant.

FL is a monthly tax state, not upfront.

You really need to start by gathering the mf and actual incentives here and then put together a proper target deal.

Hey thanks for the reply… honestly i was kind of confused about that part so i put the 3000 discount they are giving me… and put the 7500 rebate under the tax section… maybe i did it wrong im still learning

Any dealer discount gets captured in the selling price. It’s important to identify what is coming from the dealer as a discount and what is an incentive for comparing deals. In many areas right now, the ioniq looks to be getting $10k in total incentives, so you definitely want to find out what it actually should be for you.

Yess im getting a total on 10k worth of incentives i saw it on the paper. And yes it is definitely important

Your calculator should read $10k in taxed incentives then.

that definitely helps to know​:+1::+1:… thankyou so much