Introducing our newest Trusted Hackrs! (2021)

Thank you all for taking part in our Trusted Hackr nominations. Please welcome the latest additions to the group!

@EC99
@Kctham18
@Qbrozen
@Rsantoro12
@RustyDaemon
@Splattered
@spockvr6
@trism
@volvo1

Trusted Hackr is a title awarded to active members who deserve special recognition for their knowledge and contributions, with optional moderation abilities to handle issues that they may encounter in their day-to-day participation on this forum.

Congrats to all! And thank you to our Trusted Hackr Emeriti for paving the way forward – y’all may be less active than before, but we still greatly appreciate the time and contributions you’ve made to this community.

25 Likes

Congrats to the new homies! Make sure to send us detailed bios, DNA samples, and SSNs in the hackrs lounge.

9 Likes

Wow… thank you to all… it’s been pretty fun sticking around through these challenging times and trying to help folks. Here’s to a better 2021 for everyone!

12 Likes

I will second @Kctham18 thoughts…thank you for considering me (marginally) competent enough for this role!

9 Likes

@RustyDaemon don’t you dare leave us in the meme lounge now that you’re a tRUSTd

5 Likes

Me three. Thanks for consideration and the votes! I’ll do my best to be worthy of this.

Leaving? Not happening :+1: :+1: That place is sacred

4 Likes

Congratulations everyone!

6 Likes

Congratulations and welcome to the thunderdome

7 Likes

Thanks for the …uh…trust? I’ll do what I can when I can. The more the merrier, right? Being professional will be the hardest part. :laughing:

8 Likes

@michael - Rusty still has the Tech Crew badge :slight_smile:

1 Like

I think its an option for me to choose which one is displayed.

Trusted supersedes all others :point_up:

1 Like

:+1: Changed to Trusted

1 Like

17 Likes

4udojb

4 Likes

Congrats to all!!

4 Likes

Congratulations!’ :champagne:

4 Likes

Congrats to all new and old TH!