Introducing Leasehackr Pre-Negotiated Deals

The PNDs don’t have broker fee? Am I missing something?

@Andrew247 PND is a pilot program and we are still testing the concept out. Right now we are gauging interest based on customer feedback. We logically would start with more popular regions (LA is definitely on the top of the list!). We don’t have a fixed plan or date yet for LA deals, but would definitely keep you posted via our Deal Alert emails.

@luxecy We are not brokering but rather connecting you to our partner dealers/brokers who agree to offer Leasehackr members a good deal (vetted by our team) for a limited amount of time and supply. It’s meant for shoppers who love good deals but dread looking through the forum.

Many users have asked us “what is the catch?” Honestly there is no catch. All the lease terms have been laid out clearly in the usual Leasehackr way. A few customers have already taken delivery of the car in our pilot run. Leaseahckr’s mission is to bring good deals to our users. PND is one iteration of that as we seek new ways to serve our growing, more diverse audience.

6 Likes

That’s what caught my interest with the program. I like the deals I see people post but when I call the dealers they never seem to honor the deals or even come close to anything that’s caught my attention. They always say no all this “posted deals” you see are fake and impossible. I have 810 credit score and they still seem to give me the basic “this is the best I can do” but the offer is the ones I see on basic ads.

What “dealers” are you contacting? Every marketplace thread has contact info listed. If someone is refusing to honor what they are posting please provide more details.

1 Like

He must be referring to non-LH broker/dealer ads. At least I hope so…

4 Likes

I meant when I see a hacker post a signed deal with a copy of the offer they received. I them call around asking dealers if they can do the same deal or something similar. I live in Los Angeles so I don’t see that many amazing deals I see others post from different states but when I come across ones from my surrounding area I try to find a similar deal and it’s always a impossible deal to match.

Do you just ask for the same.monthly or are you confirming you qualify for all the same incentives, etc.

Also keep in mind that getting an aggressive deal often includes reaching out to lots and lots of dealers. On my last lease, I reached out to every dealer within 200 miles before I got one to play. All the others wouldn’t do the same deal.

1 Like

You need work for your deal instead of cold calling dealers and asking to match LH deals.

3 Likes

I call about 20 dealers mostly getting the “come in and we’ll work it out” I go sit there for 2 hours going back and fourth and the deal doesn’t come close. Very often my final deal is the posted offer hanging within the cars display mirror.

I ask them if they can do anything similar to the deal that I came across. I always make sure I have the incentives that match the offer I see posted. Costco and loyalty but just can’t seem to get the same deal. I was looking into getting a x7 and saw a posted LA deal and even called the same dealership but the final price was about 170-220 a month more.

…so why don’t you just contact the brokers in the marketplace listings??

What was different in their offer to drive the higher price?

Whenever I see a posted photo of the deal I never see a contact person/number. I would appreciate your help in getting into a decent suv at a reasonable monthly. I was looking into the 2020 x7 and best I saw a few months back was $780-800 a month with $2000 drive off and bmw loyalty. 12k a year 36 month lease. I was calling every bmw dealership from Monrovia to Van Nuys CA. And couldn’t get one to match it. I was reading some post and they’re saying March/April is the best time to get older year model lease deals.

I’m having an extremely difficult time following this. What marketplace post are you referring to???

And “a few months back” is pretty irrelevant in the present time.

It sounds to me like you’re looking at random listings and payment shopping rather than establishing a target pre-incentive discount from comparable deals and putting together numbers based in the relevant lease programs as they pertain to your situation

Let me search for the deal I might still have the screenshot

Why don’t you just use one of the brokers?

1 Like

He doesn’t want to pay anyone for something he thinks he’s can do himself, but has probably wasted more time doing this than it would have cost to use a broker

5 Likes