Internet sales manager

There’s definitely places that “get it”, but most don’t, and don’t feel like they have to since most people just take what is offered to them. Just think about all those poor saps you probably sent Civic Si offers to that thought they were getting the latest and greatest… For about 5 minutes after they signed and saw the Type R release emails in their inbox.

1 Like

You provided no context other than asking “who do I complain to?” Did someone grab your crotch? Did someone change the payment by 50 bucks when you came in? What did they do that was unethical? You admitted you should’ve worded your question differently, yet you bash the canned reply to “move on?”

I’m not sure what you expected without providing some sort of reason as to why you want to complain.

But TBH, unless it was an egregious issue, it’s not worth my time to complain to someone to get a “sorry, we’ll do better next time” canned reply. Thus the reason I and others said just to move on. Time is valuable to me, and I’m not a complainer. I just give my money to someone else.

3 Likes

I respect you using your time to answer as much as you have in this topic. So thank you!

I was expecting answers similar to what some of the hackrs above responded with and I appreciate the opinions.

No problem man - if you need a Type R I will hook you up.

6 Likes

If they’re jerking you around, I’m sure that’s common practice at the dealership all around. Contacting the GSM is pointless, maybe you’ll get some empty apology, but that’s it - move on to a different dealership.

When people get mad at me I call back as Customer Service Manager, Carl Weathers. True story.

5 Likes

Happy Gilmore Carl Weathers, or Rocky Carl Weathers? Huge difference

I would say Internet Director me is Rocky Carl Weathers and Customer Service is definitely Happy Gilmore CW. I am surprised how many people don’t know who Carl Weathers is.

2 Likes

They’re probably not Americans!

1 Like

LA is definitely a diverse area however we can all agree that a citizenship exam should require you to know who Rocky fought in I, II, III, and IV.

2 Likes

Creed, Creed, Mr. T, Drago

Extra credit Tommy Gunz

1 Like

If you do not know Hannibal Smith you are not a true American. :slight_smile: But hey who cares this is a country of immigrants and assimilation is not needed no matter what Teddy R thought.

OP just call the front desk and ask for GM. They will usually give it to you. Also, try to include whoever you find on their website or a quick web search. Blanket email them all. But again, context is important. Good luck in your search for justice. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I actually think you get a demerit for even mentioning Rocky 5 exists.

5 Likes

In my defense, I was 7 when it came out and Rocky beating Drago was the greatest thing I had ever seen, how was I supposed to know?

1 Like

Any Russian will at least answer one correctly.