Interested in a 2023 Chrysler Pacifica S package, any word of advise with leasing by this vehicle?

I am in the NYC area and looking to lease a new vehicle. I’ve looked into the Telluride but that’s super expensive. Is the Pacifica any better?

I’m also currently leasing a 2022 Hyundai Tucson limited. I looked into the buyout and it’s $35k which is about $3k over its actual value. I know I definitely got hit over the head with leasing this but I was desperate for a car at the time.

If anyone has any input in leasing the Pacifica please help me out. It’s much appreciated.

Take a look at marketplace. In terms of minivans the best financial decision is to finance an odyssey imo

2 Likes

The Odyssey should be available under MSRP

1 Like

Pacifica is a horrible lease right now, even the Phev. As others have said if you’re set on a van, get the Oddesy. If it doesn’t matter about being a 3 row SUV, the Jeep Grand Cherokee L is a pretty good lease right now. I believe Dodge Durangos are also leasing well. Not quite as spacious as a van but still has three rows

3 Likes

Thanks for the input. Much appreciated. Do you have any idea what the Grand Cherokee L Altitude or Limited are leasing for? Can’t seem to figure out how to look in marketplace

I think you could get it in the 500s, it depends on many things.

Here’s a sample I did for a GC L Altitude, which is based on my region.

Should be better than that. A limited can be had in the low $500s.

True, I ran some conservative numbers for the Altitude that OP mentioned.

A limited with a more aggressive discount could probably break into the 400s.

The limited trim really is the sweet spot on these anyway for bang for your buck.

2 Likes

Thanks you all. I’ll take a look and see what I find!

1 Like

Yup even my local scammy dealer is advertising under MSRP. Quite surprising given that sienna is still easily 7-10 above :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

The Sienna is a brand new Hybrid which Honda does not have in their vans.

The Pacifica is also one, but you can’t compare to a Toyota.

1 Like

I’d also suggest reading 8 Things You Should Know Before Leasing A New Car — LEASEHACKR @Cromero18

Just finance the Telluride. It will have a way lower TCO than leasing a Pacifica or GCL.

Still doesn’t explain the 12-14 k effective market price difference

Looking at minivans myself. Interested in the Pacifica hybrid qualifying for the 7500 EV tax credit, especially while
leasing. Will gather some prices tomorrow. I know the reliability sucks but willing to take that chance in leasing it over owning it.

Still won’t lease well even with the credit. They depreciate way too hard

1 Like

Just over 6 months into my Pacfica PHEV ownership, and I love this thing. Other vehicles may have a cheaper TCO, but I think it drives better than all of the other minivans (and looks much better too). Plan to purchase the extended Mopar warranty and drive it until it dies.

Also got a great deal on it (prior to the tax incentive) from @AutoCompanion.

1 Like

Just looked at the pacifica last Friday in upstate NY and best numbers I got with tax title all rolled in for 10k miles, 36 month lease was 799/month with 799 down. THat was will the 7500 EV incentive and 2k more of incentives. I ended up scoring a Carnival SX for 1k under MSRP as a deal fell through and the salesperson had my number. Leasing right now is just wild so I ended up buying. Good luck on your search!

1 Like