Integra Type S Purchase

Trying to flip an exotic in this market is suicide if you aren’t a supercar dealer as a day job lol

2 Likes

I like your taste

1 Like

I’m leaning towards taking it. Just arrived at dealership and will be available by Friday. MSRP without add ons which I feel like is going to be impossible to find for quite some time.

4 Likes

Post pics once you get it

1 Like

Where the pix at OP?

Or is this you?

1 Like

Lol no that is not me, I ended up not taking it. I went in and test drove it and wasn’t super excited about it. It was fine, but didn’t seem worth 50K and I hated the gold color. Ended up getting a Miata instead and couldn’t be happier with that decision.

2 Likes

I just picked up a Civic Type R in sonic gray for MSRP, and probably going to do what you mentioned. Driver for a bit then get something else. Very fun car and handles way better than you would expect it too. But with the market cooling off quickly, other high performance vehicles will be a better deal here soon!

1 Like

Yea the market is trending downwards. In my opinion the Type R is a better purchase though at the lower MSRP and I think the Civic branding sells better than the Integra branding.

1 Like

IMO, it’s going to be a tough sell at $50k+ MSRP. Supra/M240i territory. Almost $10k more than a Golf R.

The ITS is a nice car, just not worth $50k+. We’ll also reach the point where everyone who really wants a CTR or ITS already has one.

2 Likes