Instructions on how to get a BMW OL incentive - Ultimate Drive Events UDE

The fine print on the current OL code event states:

“1,000 offer is only available during the BMW New Beginnings Sales Event – February 12, 2021 through February 17, 2021 – and valid on eligible vehicles leased or purchased from participating dealers and delivered February 12, 2021 through April 30, 2021. Eligible models include All MY2020, MY2021 and MY 2022 BMWs. MINI vehicles and BMW Pre-Owned/CPO vehicles do not qualify. Retired vehicles, BMW company vehicles, Demonstration vehicles and any other vehicle that has accumulated 5,000 or more miles also do not qualify. This offer cannot be used for vehicles previously ordered or delivered before February 12, 2021 and is only valid on delivery of in-stock vehicles. Offer valid to BMW New Beginnings Sales Event participants and their family members residing within the same household. Offer valid on final negotiated lease or purchase price and may be combined with other applicable BMW offers that are available at the time of purchase, except, that it may NOT be combined with other redemption code offers from previous events. It also may not be used toward tax, title, destination and delivery charges. Only one redemption code per vehicle may be used. Only valid at participating dealers. Please see your participating BMW Center for complete program details.”

Thanks for posting that. I’m aware of T&C but there have been instances where people were able to get the dealer portion of the credit applied.

I’ll have to dig up another comment but I remember someone saying that there’s work around to getting the full OL applied to custom builds but only if the dealership is willing to go above and beyond, which usually isn’t the case. Something about the dealer processing the build as a dealer build, thereby making it an in-stock unit.

One question you should ask yourself is whether you will be willing to walk away from a deal if the dealer
chooses not to honor your code on a custom build.

I don’t need to ask that question at all actually, because it’s not even a question in my head. But I do like to know as a consumer what all tools are at my disposal and what others have had success with, much like anyone else on this website.

Are there any events for OL codes in NE? Thank you!

None I know of. For UDE events, when they are released, they’ll be here

Does anyone have the link to sign up to the Feb. 12 - 17 event and get an OL code? None of the usual links work. Thx!

Here is a link from the dealer that sent me an email last week.

https://www.irvinebmw.com/test-drive-event.htm

I checked several other So Cal dealers websites, and they also were having the OL event. I did not automatically get an OL code when I signed up, so maybe they are waiting for me to show up and take a test drive.

2 Likes

Florida People !
Should be instant, OL code may come in junk folder in 3 mins !
Thank me later !

https://srbmwnewbeginnings.eventsbmw.com/?utm_source=email&utm_medium=MailChimp&utm_campaign=Feb%2021%20New%20Beginnings%20Email%202&utm_content=FL

6 Likes

You the man! Will the OL code work only down south or northeast should be ok?

1 Like

not sure but worth trying ! If you read posts above and also my personal, have used OL codes from different regions all the times. Some dealers accept, some dont. Also depend on kind i think.

3 Likes

Thank you!!!

1 Like

Look like good till March 17th.

Is the code usually good for a month after the event ends?

Anybody know if these are stackable with Penfed on a purchase? I know they are not on a lease…

What’s odd is that in the email I received to sign up it said it’s good from 2/12- 4/30. But once you sign up it says it’s only good from 2/12-3/17

I believe the codes are good for leases as well and can be stacked with Penfed/USAA. Depending on the discounts you’re getting from the dealer they might only give you $500 instead of a $1000.

1 Like

Ah, maybe I misunderstood then, thought the OL and $500 Penfed were unstackable on a lease. Good to know!

DOES NOT WORK IN THE NORTHEAST REGION:raised_hand_with_fingers_splayed:

6 Likes

I believe the “delivered by” dates are different depending on the region. I signed up for the OL code for the Western (CA) region, which gave me February 12, 2021 thru April 30, 2021 on the certificate. I also signed up for the OL code for the South Eastern region using the link above from @mani_is_kool (thanks!), which gave me February 12, 2021 thru March 17, 2021 on the certificate.

1 Like