Instructions on how to get a BMW OL incentive - Ultimate Drive Events UDE

Same in Denver no code just survey

1 Like

Did you reach out to BMW NA and ask?

My brother did go, I didn’t. A day after attending the event the local BMW dealership reached out to him to see if he was interested in getting a vehicle, when he asked about the OL code they said it was given by BMW in select markets only this year. See the post up, looks like Denver is in the same boat.

2 Likes

will the $1000 incentive be offered at that event?

Yes, they will usually check it while doing ur deal. It should under ur contract listed as rebates.

1 Like

They have M Control Academy on Monday 2 sessions, 9 am and 1 pm and it costs $250. The first 3 days is to test drive the M235 and M340 (I think) and it’s free.

FYI - I did the bmw experience in Atlanta on Sunday and got the OL code the next day

Thank you!!

What was the official title of the event, and did the registration materials mention the code upfront?

I’m this close :pinching_hand: to canceling tomorrow’s attendance at the San Diego UDE, because all signs point to no OL code.

@trism , @Apex

Just to follow up, went to the Denver event and exactly 24 hours later a 5 question survey was emailed to me. I completed the survey just to see if it would trigger a code. Now 6 days later no code. Mostly went b/c it wasn’t far from me and I had some free time. In looking at the thread perhaps this may be more region specific as to who gets the code, etc…they also have the street drive portion where they give you the keys to one of about 12 models and you can take it out for a little bit.

1 Like

Thank you again for the info and your most recent update. It looks to me like results vary by event type.

Materials describing tonight’s VIP event in San Diego indicate that attendees will receive “$1,000* Credit toward the purchase or lease of a new BMW.”

The UDE in San Diego (Fri-Sun) info does not. Others who attended UDE events in other cities are reporting getting a survey but no OL code.

I think it’s time to pull the plug on my UDE registration.

I got the OL for NJ two months ago

How long do they let you take the car, is there a certain route, certain time frame?

No set time, they did have a preferred route which in Denver involved getting on the interstate, up a couple of exits, and returning on a surface street. In theory I am sure you could deviate a little or do two “laps”…you could put your name down for a different model as well and try out more than one car.

1 Like

Which type of event?

The NJ UDE Event back in August

1 Like

Exact email

Signed up for the San Francisco event. Didn’t realize I might not get the ude code though. Anyone know if it’s definitely not going to happen when they didn’t mention it? Also how long would the code be good for from the ude events?

The official title of the Atlanta event was “BMW Ultimate Driving Experience.” And to reiterate, I got the OL code the day after the event.

Thank you.