Instructions on how to get a BMW OL incentive - Ultimate Drive Events UDE

No, PenFed is considered a Type J incentive and does not stack with OL/ Event codes.

3 Likes

Seems to vary by dealer

Seems to vary by dealer. Thereā€™s one broker here who says his dealer stacks them.

Thank you for that chart!

I am unsure why he would ā€œlieā€ or ā€œmisguideā€ considering from my understanding, itā€™s not even the dealerā€™s money, it is coming from BMW?

In addition, does the new USAA stack with either College Grad or OL?

Can an OL code be used on loaners? Never received one and couldnā€™t find it anywhere else

Anyone know if an OL code can be used for a loaner? Thanks in advance!

Yes u can use on loaners

Thank you!

Went Tuesday to MetLife stadium. I Received my $1000 OL Code roughly 20hrs after attending. Thereā€™s also a golf outing on Aug 24 at the Ridgewood country club in NJ. You also will get a $1000 to attend this event.

Anything I can sign up for in the NJ / Philly area?

Would this work on 2021 custom builds?

Itā€™s not always 1k per sae, itā€™s a 500 Financial service contribution, and 500 dealer contribution, unless they changed that.

OK, I went to my local BMW dealer yesterday to take a test drive and get an OL code. Our MDX lease is not up until late November, so I told the CA that and said I would be looking in greater detail in a couple months. I just got the OL code emailed from BMW corporate followed by an email from the CA asking me to provide him with my OL code number. My question is if I give him that now, does that lock me into dealing only with that dealership? Also, I was hoping to keep that code on the QT until my best deal was negotiated, then get it applied. By giving that to him now, I am sure they will program that into my info and factor that into any future quote. If I hold it and negotiate online in November they may not recall I have that to use.

I wouldnā€™t give it until youā€™re ready to sign a deal

1 Like

I am in NJ and can attend the event on Sunday 23rd August. I am planning to lease a 2020 3 series. Can I combine my loyalty($2,000) + Lease Credit($750) with OL($1,000) to get total $3,750 in incentives?

Yes. Though the dealer might only apply $500 for the OL (OL is $500 from BMW and $500 from dealer). So your total rebates are $3250 or $3750

Thank You!

I also got an email mentioning $1000 OL code that can be used until Nov. All you need to do is test drive? I can walk into any dealer?

Does anyone know if fleet can be applied with OL?

Yes it can.

1 Like

thank you!