Instructions on how to get a BMW OL incentive - Ultimate Drive Events UDE

Just got an email saying East Bay BMW has an OL event.

The following is the link to sign-up.

https://www.eastbaybmw.com/test-drive-event/?utm_source=hag+mktg&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=dec19

Looks like dealerā€™s event, not OL code, right?

Any events coming up in the North Cal/Socal region that we can get OL codes for?

1 Like

OL code. I went on Sunday and got mine. Took 2 minutes.

I think most folks here are looking for no show codes but good to know theyā€™re doling out the bimmer green stamps just for kicking some tires.

For the eastbay bmw event, when I fill in the form it just says someone from the dealership will call you - did it twice, no contact.

Hey, I am planning to go to Dublin. Did you test drive or you just dropped in for the code?

Any suggestions tips?

Do you have a link for the event? I am looking to get an OL code without attending an event.

I called East Bay - they said they donā€™t have any event for tomorrow (despite what the link says). I tried to talk the guy into having me come in and do a test drive and then registering me for an OL code anyway. He checked into it, then said no go as (according to him) this was not an OL event.

1 Like

Just found out that the following dealerships have OL code events: Center, Eugene, McKenna, Sterling. I just reached out to one of the dealerships and they sent me a link to register with the disclaimer that the code is valid only at that dealership.

Any events in Jersey anytime soon?

2 Likes

Do the events here also have it OL codes?
calendar.eventsbmw.com

Those are all 2019 events.

South Bay event tomorrow (Saturday):

Linky

2 Likes

Dealer changed the price after I filled about an application and gave the dealership my info and OL code. Does anyone know if I can I still use my OL code if I go to another dealership?

Yes, it can used with a different dealer if you didnā€™t complete the transactionā€¦ completely fine if multiple dealers validate it.

2 Likes

Sadly not a no-show as they have the ā€œmake a reservationā€ gate set up.

Been lookin for one in NJ for Awhile now

Probably wont ever be one down in south east region right?

Does anybody have a no-show or DFW area code? Iā€™m down to the final negotiations and realized my code expired in November, not December.