Instructions on how to get a BMW OL incentive - Ultimate Drive Events UDE

I also have one that expired on Nov 30th. Anyone have any tips on getting this refreshed? or if dealers may take it?

Looking near philly too

Never heard of BMW honoring OL codes beyond their expiration (anyone chime in if otherwise). My bet is you’ll get a firm and resounding no.

Any way to get an OL CODE I’m the Chicagoland area? Would be clutch right now for closing up a deal I’m working on.

Also would love to get a code for Massachusetts. Currently shopping

Seems like another OL code event @ Riverside Dec. 14 only:
Link

3 Likes

Any OL codes in NJ for the rest of the year?

1 Like

Does anyone know if they give out BMW OL code or incentives at the Chicago Auto Show?

I just got an email for an event at Stevens Creek BMW in San Jose on 12/13/19. Here is the link
https://www.stevenscreekbmw.com/contact.htm?utm_source=elead&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=Event%20invite_2019-12-09

Join Stevens Creek BMW Friday, December 13, 2019, For Additional Savings Towards Your New Ultimate Driving Machine

VIEW SPECIALS

During the December Holiday Savings Sales Event, we’re excited to offer you NEW and Certified Pre-Owned Savings

For a NEW BMW, take advantage of the following exclusive offers that are only available on December 13th:

• Receive a Lease Credit up to $4,250 on Select Models.
  • Receive an APR Credit up to $5,000 on Select Models.
  • Exclusive Incentives for returning BMW Customers - Receive a Loyalty Credit up to $3,000 .
  • To thank you for attending, you’ll receive an additional $1,000 credit toward your NEW BMW purchase or lease. Customer will receive a “Thank You” e-mail with OL Code.

We’re also excited to offer Certified Pre-Owned Savings!

• Finance rates as low as 1.99% APR on Select Certified Pre-Owned Models.
  • Special Incentives for returning BMW Certified Pre-Owned Customers - Receive a Certified Pre-Owned Loyalty Credit of $500 .
1 Like

This may be an extremely stupid question but will this stack with the loyalty and lease cash?

If I have already have an agreed upon sale price and I get this code my dealer should just take another 1,000 off the price right?

1 Like

$500 comes from dealer, $500 from corporate. You should be able to squeeze the latter out of applying an OL Code. And yes, they stack with lease cash + loyalty.

3 Likes

Just a heads up that my particular dealer would only honor the 500 from corporate and not the other 500 from the dealer.

2 Likes

Make sense, most of them won’t honor the $500 from dealer. They will 100% honor the other $500 from corporate since they are not losing anything.

This is a stupid newbie question, but to get this code I have to physically show up at the event correct? on the other side of the country so not worth a trip but if I can sign up online and get a code that would be sweet. If anybody has had any success doing this let me know! Seems like I’ll be out of luck though.

My feeling is that yes - you need to sign in. Don’t want to chance it since I am so close to a signing.

I have been able to get codes just for signing up online. Sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn’t. However, a code from a different region might not work in your region.

I don’t see the link is working.

The link works just fine, takes you Stevens Creek BMW page

Thanks for the reply. But it is just taking me to a contact page. Nothing mention the “Ultimate Driving Machine” event. I cannot find anything information either on their website.

1 Like

I got the link from the email I got this morning. I think you could call and make sure you are registering for the actual event