Instructions on how to get a BMW OL incentive - Ultimate Drive Events UDE

If it’s not in the deal yet have them try to apply it. If it works, awesome! If not, you didn’t lose anything for trying.

it is in the deal, and I did send them my OL code earlier by text.

If it’s been applied then you should be good to go.

1 Like

Here’s another OL code opportunity for NorCal, not sure which will accept it but it’s from BMW of Mountain View, once you put in the email address, they send you the code within 5 min so no need to give them a visit if you don’t want to. Code is good til January 31, 2020. LINK no longer available. Dealer will help register for OL when visit.
P.S. Event is on Nov. 2

8 Likes

Applied and will run it in TX to see if it works. Wish me luck.

1 Like

Please do tell :slight_smile: I’m looking at BMW in the TX market, any discounts will be awesome hah

1 Like

I registered and got the code. Fine print says the credit is for those attending the event. But I assume since have the code in the email it’s good to go?

Already up to 2020? Wow. I don’t need another code (isn’t January the worst month to buy a new car?) but interesting to see.

Why is January the worst month to buy a new car?
I leased a $320/month $0DAS loaded $55K MSRP X3 two Januarys ago.

G01 or F25?

@rj123456 that seems to be a great deal. I got my 2016 528i which was 56k MSRP for $452 a month with about $750 down. I am willing to go to previous year model as long as the current year model isn’t a wholesale change.3 year/36K miles

F25. But still a great deal IMHO. Not a loaner.

1 Like

Registered and got the code, hopefully it’s valid for SoCal region🤞🏻

If I register for an event and get an OL code but am already 2 months into my current BMW lease, can I still apply the code?

You mean retroactively? No. Must be provided and included in the lease paperwork.

Yes, I thought I remember seeing in a different thread that someone applied an incentive after the lease (maybe college grad) and BMW cut them a check. Wasn’t sure if this was the case here.

Is this an OL code event?

https://www.stevenscreekbmw.com/fuel-the-drive-to-end-hunger.htm

That’s a new theme for OL code event.

I think Pacific BMW (Glendale) is hosting a week long event in November

I believe you may be able to obtain the BMW CCA rebate if you join within 15 days after buying/leasing a BMW. I do not believe other credits/rebates are retroactive.

Has another been able to stack their OL code with USAA?

I’m thinking of attending the NYC UDE next week for the OL code, which is a 5 hr drive up north for me. I want to make sure I can stack it though before I spend the $100 in tolls and more on food/gas/parking.