Instructions on how to get a BMW OL incentive - Ultimate Drive Events UDE

Already on my list, think it’s only 500$ for x3 though. Love this place. Everyone at my job is dumbfounded when i show up in a new ride every 6 months.

2 Likes

Glad we can help!

2 Likes

But if you had got an X6, everyone would have been floored

how do you get the OL code?

I signed up for the email but do I have to go in person? or is it automatically emailed

Found this event - May work for New England area
But only at that location.
Https://www.bmwofridgefield.com/bmw-3-series-launch-party/

Great find for NE.
Great timing on the dealership too… Just in time to go to the dealership on 30th, pick out a car, wrap up a deal, use the OL code and pick up on 31st before quarter end.

Mine was emailed for the lunar event. But that’s now over, so I’m not sure if you receive one via email now.

damn.

I really need a code as i’m going to lease this month.

I did the March BMW OL sign up but never got an email with an actual code, just an email “save $1000” and it listed cars

Just tell the dealers the incentives you qualify for, and include “OL code” in that list. If they ask, say it’s from the spring test drive event and offer to send them a screen shot of your confirmation. They’ll just add it as additional discount to your deal.

104 clicks!

1 Like

Anyone find an OL code for New Jersey?

1 Like

Any luck from anyone in Texas? I’ve tried quite a few w/ no dice

1 Like

Tried like 10 dealers here in socal nothing worked grrr…

there BMW ultimate driving experience event coming up in april, from april 13-21. Try to register for that. And see if you may get lucky there and get a code from BMW.

Here you go bro, Century West BMW in North Hollywood. Event is this Saturday the 30th. ENJOY GUYS

http://marchcenturywestbmw.eventsbmw.com/

3 Likes

This works, just got mine fellas.

http://marchcenturywestbmw.eventsbmw.com/

2 Likes

Thanks! Updated the OP

2 Likes

These (eventsbmw) OL codes are tied to the dealer. I tried and got re-jec-ted.

edgars link worked but got rejected by buena park since its not theirs

Sweet. The wording changed on this one from century city “Use this exclusive offer on a range of BMW models including the all-new BMW X5, the first-ever BMW X2, the all-new BMW X3, the high performance BMW M3, or even the BMW 530e iPerformance with single occupant HOV lane access eligibility.” Rather than listing exclusion cars