Instructions on how to get a BMW OL incentive - Ultimate Drive Events UDE

Ill be on the market for an S4 in December (bimmer is for my wife to have the best of both worlds :slight_smile:) and I haven’t seen horrible deals specifically for them, sure no 1% deals, but I highly doubt you’ll get a fully loaded 330 at 1% either, dealers won’t let that go for bargain so easily. I wouldn’t be surprised if both deals are within a difference of 20-30/mth, and for that I would go for the V6 anyways. Comparing M40i to S4 I’m pretty sure S4 will be cheaper until the next facelift in 12 mth or so, even at similar MSRPs

1% or lower 3’s (G20) are most definitely possible right now.

SoCal events - late May - early June
for OL code *$1,000 offer ($500 BMW NA Credit / $500 Dealer discount)

I attended an event at OC fairgrounds 10 days ago and here are the upcoming events per the organizer.
The one I received is valid through 7/31/19
And, an OL code is valid at any ‘participating’ SoCal dealer - no need to attend an event for a specific dealer.

You should try to contact the dealers below* to sign up in advance, but I went on a Saturday morning and the organizer let people sign up on the spot. I was more interested in the OL code but I stayed for some of the driving.

• some dealers sent out email invitations but at this point probably better to just call or email them to sign up

Port of LA - berth 46
https://goo.gl/maps/fvji8txkHab7YDvv6
Fri 5/24 Long Beach
Sat 5/25 South Bay
Sun 5/26 McKenna

Thu 5/30 Santa Monica
Fri 5/31 New Century
Sat 6/1 Nick Alexander
Sun 6/2 Beverly Hills

Ventura Fairgrounds (don’t know exact location)
Fri 6/7 Santa Barbara
Sat 6/8 Rusnak
Sun 6/9 Steve Thomas

1 Like

received this email from Rusnak (Thousand Oaks) today (Tues 5/21)

https://mailchi.mp/9f9876648290/bentley-service-specials-200-off-any-annual-service-package-564525?e=20e6338401

Celebrate Memorial Day Weekend at Rusnak BMW by test driving your favorite new BMW and you’ll receive a $1,000 vehicle credit valid on eligible new BMW models.*

WHEN:
Saturday, May 25th I 9 a.m. - 6 p.m.
Sunday, May 26th I 10 a.m. - 6 p.m.

WHERE:
Rusnak BMW
3645 Auto Mall Drive, Thousand Oaks, CA 91362

1 Like

Do I need to attend the event to get the code?

Yes. Check in in person.

Does the $500 dealer contribution only applies to the dealership you received the OL code from? Or you can use OL code on any other dealership too?

Yes, it’s for the dealership that issued it unless well, you can find a dealership that will honor it. But my guess is they’d just mark up the sales price to take that money back.

Think of it from the dealers perspective, they’re not running a charity…

So they actually confirmed these dates to you? I tried contacting those dealers about and they all say they do not have any events coming up…

a separate company runs the events, not the dealers.

I don’t know why the schedule is not public or posted online, but an event employee showed me the dates and locations and I took a photo w/ my phone

if you want the code or just to drive, just show up at 9 AM or 1 PM

cool thanks. will try that or contact them closer to the event date… maybe those sales ppl are just clueless… \('.' )/

Nothing is mentioned, so i’m assuming no, but does anyone know if the mtown tour’s give OL codes? There’s an event near me that I just signed up for.

link https://mtowntour.bmwusa.com/

1 Like

Something is lurking in LA…but you need to find the link…

One of the dealers mentioned it but said you needed to contact her in order to do it. If you find it, post it so others can take advantage as well.

When: May 25
Where: Los Angeles Area

SPACES LIMITED. RESTRICTIONS APPLY. Offer valid to registered attendees of The BMW Driving Experience or any family member residing within the same household. Most new 2019-2020 BMW models are eligible for the $1,000 credit offer with the exception of the BMW M2, M5 and i8. Offer may not be applied to prior purchases or on previously ordered vehicles.

Customer must register and attend The BMW Driving Experience [in Los Angeles] in order to claim offer.

i signed up for the long beach event. do i get the ol code ASAP after the event is done?

after checking in at the event, I received an email a few minutes later with an OL code

I received my code today at 9am.

anyone go to Port of LA over the weekend to see if the drive events were legit? thinking of going this week if so

Santa Monica BMW did not know about this???

Post removed for promoting fraud.

Just got this in my email for New Century BMW

https://bmwdrivingevent.com/events/AF-BEB5-30B4-066D-F4544BFF910B

1 Like