Instructions on how to get a BMW OL incentive - Ultimate Drive Events UDE

If i didn’t have pressing business back home id have probably driven down to MIA for that event and flown back from there to grab that OL code.

Anybody got an OL code for souther cali ? I’d reeeaaallly appreciate it! :slight_smile:

Yeah, go see Dave at Murrieta today

1 Like

They are non transferable.

I attended the event in Miami…was a lot of fun…but still waiting on my OL Code

Same here, just attended today. New 3 series looks great in M Sport but wow, $59k for 0-60mph in 5.5? Way overpriced. Anyhow, that’s why we lease right? Lol.
So I assume the OL code will arrive to us by email or snail mail? Might someone here know?

1 Like

got mine in the email I signed in with. The next day.

Attended Friday and received email yesterday.

I went today haven’t received it yet. It was lots of fun. The 330i is really nice, comfortable, and powerful enough for fun commuting, but IMHO for 59K I’d get a S4 hands down, real sport look (not an upgrade package), 350hp+ v6 and on that MSRP you can get sport differential and adaptive suspensions, maybe not all the expensive tech gimmicks but I want to drive it not play with it like it is my phone.

How long is it valid for? It is for 1K right?

$500 from code, $500 dealer contribution.

I attended at 11:00am Saturday and got it this morning at 10:45am, basically the same time I registered the day before. So it could take 24 hours.

It’s valid until July 31, 2019

Mine took a couple days to arrive in my email.

$1000 exp July 31

The 330i was great but I agree for the price they had us drive just buy an M340i

Sorry if this is the wrong place to ask this. If your MF is locked in when you place an order, and the rate changes at time of delivery, do you get the new MF rate?
I locked in end of April. the MF and Incentives chaged for May. I know the incentives will be given for month of May but do I get the new MF?

I would think you should have the option of either if the contract isn’t signed.

The only thing I signed was the lock in documents last month. Didn’t sign anything else in terms of the car contract. When I spoke to the dealer he said only the incentives change the MF is locked in. So wanted to confirm here before I sign anything more.

Could not agree more, except that nobody buys these, everyone leases! :). And on a lease, Audi never compares to BMW, which are often leased at far better prices.

1 Like

any LA events this weekend that anyone has heard of?