Instructions on how to get a BMW OL incentive - Ultimate Drive Events UDE

One for my Bay Area friends in Northern Cali…

http://marcheastbaybmw.eventsbmw.com

I got an invite from Bob Smith in Calabasas, CA. Happy to post a link if that’s allowed.

It think it is ENCOURAGED to post links for OL codes. make it rain 1k certs …

Fair enough, here’s the one I got:

https://bmwdrivingevent.com/events/93-4C49-CA20-E18F-440A519CA865

1 Like

Thanks for posting. And also gourmet Tacos to be served?? Woot!!! Yeah

3 posts were merged into an existing topic: Off Topic Landfill

Off to the landfill …

The codes are for new cars. People have been able to get dealers to accept it on loaners/demos which are punched as used?

Well, Mad Max did not move his crap there. What’s new…

OP has been updated to reflect latest learning and contributions from a few forum members. We’re sitting on 83 clicks of my sample URL right now, and I just added another one to make it competitive.

1 Like

You know as well as anyone that we don’t look at every comment in every thread + there’s always a lot of leeway in the moderation here… that being said, if it looks like a worthwhile thread is about to be derailed, it’s better to nip it in the bud

This thread was derailed after the first post, come on. 90% of comments here are off topic, including my other comments and yours.

Speaking of derail. this post is a train wreck …

Thanks, finally got my code. I am in Texas, I tried 10 dealerships, none of them worked. the code I got was from west coast, can I still use them in Texas? Obviously I will not attend such event.

probably not!

So are you locked into a specific dealership when getting the OL codes? I would get an OL code but don’t want to be tied to a specific dealership because then they can play with the offer because they know you have an OL code. Options?

1 Like

I just attemped to use one emailed from riverside bmw at a local bmw dealer in the northeast. I gave them the code told them it’s good for 1k. Said they need GM approval for it. In the end they gave me an extra 1k off not sure if it was from the code or straight dealer discount. This was on a new (250 mi) ‘19 x3 m40i that was already negotiated to 10% off before rebates

How would it be reflected in the deal? Should it show up as an extra 1k rebate?

1 Like

It’ll show up as rebate or dealer discount. Most likely as a dealer discount in the selling price.

Good to know. Only rebates i saw were 1750 for loyalty and lease cash. I’ll ask the rep if they ended up honoring the code when i pick up the car. I was a bit surprised so I didn’t ask any questions. Now I’m wondering if i left anymore cash on the table lol.

Get bmw cca for extra 1k

1 Like