Instructions on how to get a BMW OL incentive - Ultimate Drive Events UDE

$5-10 a month

1 Like

Not sure where you got $5-10 from. Itā€™s pretty straightforward math. If they apply only the $500 from BMW NA, it will save you approx. $14/month on a 36-month lease and $21 on a 24-month lease. If they apply the full $1k, it will save you approx. $28/month on a 36-month lease and approx. $43/month on a 24-month lease.

2 Likes

Whoops, sorry yeah, youā€™re correct. Thought he was asking something different.

1 Like

For my particular deal I am working on, the payment went down $16/mo by using the OL code.
Iā€™m happy with that!
Thanks to all who are in this thread, when I take delivery of the car I will post it up with the deal.

2 Likes

Nice! Looking forward to seeing your deal.

1 Like

It will be the best deal we have seen on the model he is signing on I do believešŸ˜Š

2 Likes

Sorry didnā€™t check full listā€¦checked couple of west coast

1 Like

This appeared in my inbox today. Not a bad way to save $$$.

https://www.louisvillebmw.com/BMW-Spring-for-Speed-2021

1 Like

any BMW dealership?

any upcoming events to get an OL code? havent seen anything posted recently

No. Midwest only from what I can see. Farthest east Iā€™ve seen it is Pittsburgh PA.

:chocolate_bar:

Just to confirm, youā€™re saying the spring for speed program posted above should be valid for Pittsburgh? I need to take my car in for service and wouldnā€™t mind taking a quick test drive to get an OL code.

Is this anything good? Anything on top of this months regular loyalty credit?

anyway at all to be able to use an expired OL code, or to use a friendā€™s OL code?
Signing a lease in the next couple of days and no new events are showing up for me to sign up for :frowning:

No way around that.

All I see is lease cash and loyalty. Which is normal on everyday of month

Iā€™ve seen a ton of ā€œDrive the Competitionā€ events next weekend in the South, anyone have any idea if any of these will happen in Virginia, Maryland, Deleware, PA in the upcoming months?

1 Like

Thanks for sharing, the timing is just right for me! I am in the south and planning to get a new lease sometime this month. #DriveTheCompetition
I was able to append ā€œ/bmw-drive-the-competition-test-drive-2021/ā€ to the local dealerā€™s website and schedule my test drive.

1 Like

I see a full year worth of Ultimate Driving Events on the BMW website right now, starting in April at Long Island.

These give out OL codes right?

Hopefully!