Instructions on how to get a BMW OL incentive - Ultimate Drive Events UDE

Then maybe you also forgot about tolls on NJ Turnpike? :grin:

Right…but if you want to skirt traffic at most any time on the beltway…you gotta pay to play. Maybe he or Waze is calculating that in to his toll costs.

2 Likes

I’d say its worth it if you have time to burn anyway but if you’re taking off work to do then you’re better off trying to negotiate the extra money.

In the end it’s the difference between putting down MSD vs not putting down MSD.

No, I mentioned them! The turnpike goes all the way to the GW, and there are other tolls that go to the NY border, e.g. Garden State.

It may not work because of different regions, anyway

1 Like

6 posts were merged into an existing topic: Off Topic Landfill

Hey I saw a national TV ad for the Drive to End Hunger test drive event during NFL yesterday. Sounds to me like an OL promotion and based on the ad spend, assuming many dealers are participating nationwide.
Just Google ’ Drive to End Hunger + and your local area (“Texas”) + BMW’ to find a dealer, among other methods, like checking your local dealer website.
It’s a week long : 12 Nov thru 18th, $1000 certificate good to January 31 2020.

1 Like

Excludes x7 M5 m2 and 8 series tho I think.

How about a working link?

2 Likes

Applied for a couple different ones and got confirmation emails but no codes.

https://www.google.com/

1 Like

Can you use an OL code from an Ultimate Drive Event and a separate OL code from Drive to End Hunger in one transaction?

1 Like

No you can’t

1 Like

Contacted my dealer to get scheduled for the end the hunger test drive. Been looking for an OL generating event as doing a new lease in Dec.

If you get the drive to end hunger code, do you have it use it at the dealer that you do the test drive at? Does anyone know? Thanks!!

Not necessarily. Have had codes work in different regions but YMMV.

Hi, thank you very much for your information. I got the code from BMW of Mountaion View, But I live in PA, so I am curious if I am able to use this code if I purchase a car in NJ or PA?

In email, it says:
$1,000 offer valid on eligible new model year 2018, 2019 and 2020 vehicles in dealer stock delivered and retailed through January 31, 2020. Models excluded are 2019 X7, 8 Series (all variants), 2018 M2 Coupe, 2019 and 2020 M2 Competition, and M5 (all variants). This offer cannot be used for previously ordered or previously delivered vehicles and is only valid on delivery of in-stock vehicles. Offer valid to customers – and their family members residing within the same household, attending the BMW of Mountain View Sales & Trade-In Event and registering on site by November 2, 2019. Offer valid on final negotiated price and may be combined with other applicable BMW offers that are available at the time of purchase. Only one OL number per vehicle may be used. Offer valid towards purchase price of eligible vehicle. Only valid at participating dealers. ©2019 BMW of North America, LLC. The BMW name, model names and logo are registered trademarks.

BMW IDENTIFICATION CODE: OLXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Anyone who’s attended the NYC UDE receive OL code yet? Trying to confirm they’re handing them out/timeline?

Thanks

Going tomorrow. Will report back.