Insight Auto Southeast BMW - X3/X5/X7/330i/530i & More! - 8-13% OFF EVERYTHING!

IAC is proud to be bring iX deals to the Southeast region! WE WILL SHIP NATIONWIDE!!!

If you want to move forward on any of these units, please text or email me the unit numbers, and we will take it from there. Email is scott@insightautoconsulting.com or text 516-416-5481.

PLEASE READ THIS: I am aware you can figure out the dealer these cars are located at. Do not call them. Do not email them. The only reason these deals work is because people at the dealership don’t need to spend time working on them. If you call the store, they will not give you the same pricing, and when they tell me you called, the broker fee will double if you come back to me again asking for the car.

FEBRUARY 2024

CLICK HERE FOR OUR LATEST, MOST UP TO DATE DEALS AND SPECIALS!!!

If you want to move forward on any of these units or have questions about them, please text or email me the unit numbers, and we will take it from there. Email is scott@insightautoconsulting.com or text me at 516-416-5481

2 Likes

MORE DEALS COMING SOON! Please stay tuned.

3 Likes

Can you pair with Veteran and/or bmw loyalty?

1 Like

What color exterior and interior? which state I need to pick up?

Do you need to be a current BMW owner to qualify for loyalty?

For the rate reduction on eligible vehicles yes or within 12 months prior to signing. But you can check fleet to see if you can at least can get a rebate.

You have to currently own one, or have owned one within the last 12 months at the time the vehicle is going to be delivered, so you don’t technically need to be a current owner.

More units will be added overnight tonight, mainly cars that are inbound. All in stock cars are listed.

Now you post it!!! lol. Good luck with the sale.

1 Like

is this still available

Yes, it is, shoot me a text or email.

BMW loyalty makes this cheaper or is it already included?

Loyalty included.

1 Like

Hi Scott,

I got your contact from LeaseHackr community. I wanted to shop for mainly an EV. I was looking into BMW iX. I have never owned a BMW before.
I had a VW Tiguan which I just bought out my lease and sold it off so Im in the market for a new vehicle. Just wanted to know if its a good idea to shop now or wait until December to get end of year stock clearance rates ( I don’t know if that’s a thing ).

Car interested in :

BMW
xDrive50
2023/2022/2024 (no specific ask)
Interior ( Mocha/ Brown)
Exterior ( anything EXCEPT RED)
Zip code : 30041
State: Georgia
County: Forsyth
Payment : 500 to 700$/ month
Mileage: 10,000/year
Thank you,
Ayman Kamal

How much down are you willing to part with to get to that payment?

Because it’ll be a lot just to get to the high end of that range.

Give him a call or text to talk it over… be prepared for a pretty high DAS to get to the monthly payments you quoted. Don’t want to scare you with my SWAG :joy:

1 Like

It’s okay everyone we’re chatting via email.

2 Likes

Is that an I5 for under $60K ? Wow!

OUR BLOWOUT SPECIALS LIST HAS BEEN UPDATED AS OF 10/27!
NEW PRICING ON SOME UNITS!

There’s a little something for everyone here… i5 M60, i7, X3, X5, X5 M60i, X5 50e and more!!!
Note: Pricing includes BMW loyalty, if you do not have loyalty, please contact me and I will quote you.

The best way to get accurate pricing is to simply take the unit number(s) listed on the left hand side that you are interested in and either email them to scott@insightautoconsulting.com or text them to 516-416-5481 and PLEASE tell me the miles per year you need, if you want to MSD’s, and your ZIP for taxes and I will help quote you.

Please note: these cars are located in the Southeast, shipping within the general southeast should be under $700, in some cases probably a lot less depending on where you are located. We can and will ship these nationwide, THESE DEALS ARE WORTH SHIPPING! We will eContract the car and then have it sent to your home. We will help set this up if you go this route.

If you don’t like what is on my sheet, and you want to CUSTOM ORDER a car, X3 30i’s will be 8.5% OFF, X5 40i’s will be 8.5% OFF, and X7 40i’s will be 6.5% OFF! I can also DO ONE X5 M60i for 6.75% off!

If you want to move forward on any of these units or have questions about them, please text or email me the unit numbers, and we will take it from there. Email is scott@insightautoconsulting.com or text me at 516-416-5481

follow-us-on-instagram-icon

2 Likes

No BMW offers in Jan?