Insight Auto Southeast BMW - X3/X5/X7/330i/530i & More! - 8-13% OFF EVERYTHING!

How much down are you willing to part with to get to that payment?

Because it’ll be a lot just to get to the high end of that range.

Give him a call or text to talk it over… be prepared for a pretty high DAS to get to the monthly payments you quoted. Don’t want to scare you with my SWAG :joy:

1 Like

It’s okay everyone we’re chatting via email.

2 Likes

Is that an I5 for under $60K ? Wow!

OUR BLOWOUT SPECIALS LIST HAS BEEN UPDATED AS OF 10/27!
NEW PRICING ON SOME UNITS!

There’s a little something for everyone here… i5 M60, i7, X3, X5, X5 M60i, X5 50e and more!!!
Note: Pricing includes BMW loyalty, if you do not have loyalty, please contact me and I will quote you.

The best way to get accurate pricing is to simply take the unit number(s) listed on the left hand side that you are interested in and either email them to scott@insightautoconsulting.com or text them to 516-416-5481 and PLEASE tell me the miles per year you need, if you want to MSD’s, and your ZIP for taxes and I will help quote you.

Please note: these cars are located in the Southeast, shipping within the general southeast should be under $700, in some cases probably a lot less depending on where you are located. We can and will ship these nationwide, THESE DEALS ARE WORTH SHIPPING! We will eContract the car and then have it sent to your home. We will help set this up if you go this route.

If you don’t like what is on my sheet, and you want to CUSTOM ORDER a car, X3 30i’s will be 8.5% OFF, X5 40i’s will be 8.5% OFF, and X7 40i’s will be 6.5% OFF! I can also DO ONE X5 M60i for 6.75% off!

If you want to move forward on any of these units or have questions about them, please text or email me the unit numbers, and we will take it from there. Email is scott@insightautoconsulting.com or text me at 516-416-5481

follow-us-on-instagram-icon

2 Likes

No BMW offers in Jan?

We have plenty available, we’re still working on specific unit specials.

1 Like

Yeahhhh #3 is the way to go.

2 Likes

Those options are for eDrive50, not M60, correct?

There is no eDrive50 i5, these are for i5 eDrive40.

1 Like

Anything on m60?

Yes, eDrive40 was what I meant. 50 is for i7.

Anything on X5?

Scott,

Any m340 xdrive deals? Can be BTO, buy or lease. Thanks

Hi, any deals on X7 units?

Text or email me what you’re looking using the contact info above please

1 Like

You might want to include the trim. I’m guessing they’re SDrive?

1 Like

I believe both are sDrive yes. Most of our xDrive in SE are committed.

What are you interested in? What trim are you looking to purchase @MolarVFX?

@IAC_Scott , I am from Jacksonville, Florida. Please let me know if you have something on a x5.

2 Likes