Insight Auto MINI - $219/mo + tax MINI SE!

MINI Deals for the Mid-Atlantic and Northeast!

We’re going to start out by posting specials on a few specific cars, but I do have access to more inventory, as well as a lot of inbound vehicles. These will all have a $499 broker fee.

If you’re interested in any of the specials I post below, or if you’d like to discuss other options, please call or text 516-416-5481 OR email scott@insightautoconsulting.com.

5 Likes

Hi Scott have sent follow up email but have not heard from you

1 Like

I replied to your email at 10:06am today.

1 Like

It went to my junk file. Sorry
Was hoping for a couple of choices.
Any other options?
Thanks again

If I want the white color. How long do I need to wait for? thanks scott.

Alright everyone, I have 2 MINI SE’s I can blow out here. Must pick up IN PERSON in the DC Metro area this week, before end of year.

For Christmas, we have one in green and one in red, exact same MSRP, just pick your color!

Pricing is the same on either $219/mo + tax with 1st month and fees at signing
Click HERE for Pricing
(Please do not use the reserve button)

For a quote with tax, please text 516-416-5481 or email scott@insightautoconsulting.com

2 Likes

Are there any limitations around geography of lessee?

Not as long as you’re willing to pick it up in person in the DC Metro area this week

2 Likes

Heading to cargurus right now

For what exactly?

Ok evidently this needs to be said: the MINI SE is a FULLY ELECTRIC CAR

It’s amazing to me how many people have texted me asking for a quote but have no idea what this car actually is.

9 Likes

Are these incentives state specific or required? I’m in NC for registration purposes. Does this location still work? TIA.

Yup! No problem at all, again, as long as you pick it up in person, you can even pick it up and then put it on a truck if you want, but you need to be there in person to sign.

Any Countryman deals? Looking for Cooper S Signature All4.