Insight Auto Consulting (IAC) Reviews - Brokers Serving Nationwide!

, , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

Gorgeous car and a pleasure meeting you at the store on your delivery! Post pics!

I’ve casually talked to Chris over the years about different deals I was personally going for and he was always helpful in giving feedback and gauging whether the deal was worth going for or not. Funny enough, I was not interested or needing a car at this time but the deal he presented was too good to pass up and considering I never owned a BMW, why not? :slight_smile:

I consider myself well-versed in understanding the car market/lingo and navigating a good deal and historically, I would have probably just done everything myself. But given this extremely competitive, lack of supply, high demand car market. This is just not an option as we all know dealers are unwilling to budge on price given all the macro pressures they are facing and the high demand from customers willing to pay above MSRP. That being said, I knew Chris is very thorough, knowledgeable and responsive when it comes to the car market. I trust his judgment and knew he would find the best deal possible. I like that he has a wide range of dealership connections across Texas which allows for more optionality when it comes to which car make/model he can get. He certainly saved me hours and hours of research/negotiating dance if I had tried to do it myself (would have failed miserably) and money well spent. I’ve already been in talks with him on helping others I know on getting cars they want.

If you are considering using his services, just know he has your best interest in mind, you honestly do not need to know any about cars, car market and dealership lingo. He will explain all of that to you and make sure you are comfortable before moving forward with any deal. To add more credits, when I was at the dealership picking up my car, I met another customer who was working with Chris on getting a car! *small world but shows how much value people see in Chris and his services.

Some quick highlights from the deal he got me, 2022 BMW 540I loaner, Sales Tax Incentive (a big win given the high tax structure in Texas), 26% off MSRP (loaner), heavy discounts on post-sale protections (peace of mind on tire and wheel, interior protection). I’m glad we were able to get a deal done.

3 Likes

Just bought a m340i through Chris! Was an amazing deal given the current market and even though we had to drive to get it it was well worth it. The dealer he works with made things extremely easy once we got there and it was hands down the best in person dealer experience we’ve had. Really really happy with the car as well. Drove like a dream the entire way home. Chris worked quite a bit to find us the right vehicle that hit our price point and I feel like I shopped with him for weeks before finally committing. I will definitely use Chris again in the future and you should too!

2 Likes

Working with Chris was fantastic. I inquired about a few different cars. Chris was patient, quick to answer all my questions and concerns. Communication was great even during a holiday. I felt like we put this deal together super fast. I really am enjoying the i4. I know I’ll be using Chris again probably sooner than later.

Thanks again Chris!

1 Like

That’s a smoking ride! Enjoy it!

1 Like

Want to give a shoutout to @IAC and Chris. From our initial contact through a post online to our texting throughout the last few days on two potential builds. Chris worked closely with me to get a bid on a trade in as well as presented me with strong deals on an m340i and an X3. Chris was super responsive, kind and really easy to work with. While we haven’t ordered any cars yet, I will continue to work with Chris and would send anyone his way. I certainly won’t hesitate to reach out to him in the future and use him for future car purchases.

2 Likes

Second purchase with Chris. Service was stellar just like the first time. Chris was able to get me a good number on my trade and we wrapped this deal up in a few hours. I’m for sure using Chris again for my next purchase.

2 Likes

Shoutout to Chris for helping me secure one hell of a deal on a beautiful M550i! This was my first time ever leasing through a broker and it was a very smooth process. I appreciate his patience and level of communication while working with me. I would definitely recommend him to anyone looking to get into a new BMW. Thank you Chris and I hope to work with you again in the future!!

2 Likes

Thanks Chris for your getting us a great deal on a new X5 order.
My first time using a broker but will not be the last saved me alot of money.

4 Likes

Chris was the best and making the whole process run smoothly. This is definitely worth the service and will be coming back to Chris once I decide to get another new vehicle.

1 Like

Updating my post as it’s been a while. Late December Chris found me a great deal on an X3 with 99% the options that I was looking for. Deal was great process was even better and car was ready to roll when I got to the dealership. Since late December, he finally got me an allocation on m340i and it is now waiting to start production. Highly recommend the guy for never giving up and dealing with me even though I said over and over I had to cancel. Sent me every possible incoming car and ultimately kept on top of things and now just waiting for the car to be built.

Will absolutely work with Chris again. @IAC

5 Likes

I had a fantastic experience working with Chris as my car broker. He helped me find the perfect car - a BMW 430i grand coupe - and saved me both time and money in the process. What impressed me most about Chris was his patience. He took the time to understand my needs and preferences, and he was always willing to answer my questions. He was transparent and honest about the costs and fees, and he worked hard to negotiate a fair price for me. I would highly recommend Chris to anyone looking for a new car. He’s a true professional who puts his clients first.

3 Likes
1 Like

Truly a “dream come true” experience working with Scott. He was kind and attentive from the beginning and managed to find me exactly the car I wanted. I spent a couple of months searching for a good deal and no one could beat Scott !! Everything he mentioned was word for word honest and exact. I could not have gotten any luckier :pray:t2:

2 Likes

Just bought my 2nd bmw from Chris / IAC. As always he’s great to work with and makes the process as easy as possible.

Give me a few years and I’ll likely be back for my 3rd.

3 Likes

Happy to assist as always! Looking sharp!

Scott was awesome to work with throughout the entire process. Answered all my questions quickly and thoroughly, and constantly followed up with me to make sure everything was going smoothly. I can’t recommend working with him enough. I’ll be using him again soon.

3 Likes

Leased my first BMW with Chris! Made the process super easy and never had to spend time at the dealership until I signed the papers.

Answered all my questions promptly and got me a great deal! Highly recommend using him as a broker

3 Likes

Pleasure working with you! Awesome deal on an awesome car!

2 Likes

Scott posted this deal about the IX Demo loaner. I honestly believed it was too good to be true. I spoke to Scott who took the time to explain everything, guide me and even exchanged awesome car lease stories. Scott put me in a position for success and got me the deal of a lifetime. Scott followed up with me after the fact to ask how everything was. He was so pleasant and professional to work with and I plan on using him all the time going forward. If anyone I know even thinks of BMW I will for sure pass them along to Scott. He will take great care of you!

5 Likes