Insight Auto Consulting (IAC) Reviews - Brokers Serving Nationwide!

, , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

Big shout out to Chris at IAC, I picked up my m3 from the performance center yesterday and could not be happier. From first contact to delivery was 3 months which is about as good as it gets these days for a custom order coming from Germany. The deal went very smoothly (which is the highest praise I can give) but if I had any concerns or questions Chris was very quick to reply. I cannot recommend IAC enough if you want a hassle free Bmw experience.

2 Likes

Second time working with Chris and can’t recommend him enough. Helped get my mom into a 2022 Bmw 430i convertible - she’s already loving it! Chris was super helpful answering all our questions and worked a great deal even in this crazy market.

1 Like

Great working with you again!

Thank you for the kind words! We’ll have to start working on your next one once LCI is out.

Pleasure working with another long time LH’er and glad we were able to get your car out as fast as it did.

That’s a sweet looking ride! Hope to see it out there on the road sometime.

I am very happy I used @IAC to find a great deal on my '22 M340i. Chris was very helpful and was able to source a deal for me in about 48 hours. I ultimately saved ~$200/mo from my best offer in Dallas on a car with more options.

5/5! I would highly recommend @IAC, especially in this market.

1 Like

Chris was great to work with! Made the process so easy and the follow up at the dealership was also seamless. Picked up a 2022 BMW 330I for a great price given the market. Chris even had the dealership pick me up from the airport which was nice. Drove back to my hometown same day once all the paperwork was completed. No hidden fee’s, everything was straight forward! Will definitely use Chris again.

1 Like

Trying to follow these “review” guidelines as best as possible…

After reading other reviews and Chris responsiveness, I decided to go this route in this crazy market. I was in the market for a vehicle for 2 months prior to talking to Chris. I was really getting no where in the negotiations where dealers wanted to stick to their guns on MSRPs and Market Adjustments (3-10k in above MSRPs) and not negotiate. Chris was always professional via text/phone calls and always available and kept it 100 with his honesty! Def will be continuing business with him for my wife and my cars in the future!

Deal below!

2 Likes

Chris was amazing. This was the first time I was going through a broker so I was a bit anxious but Chris made it so simple and straight forward. Answered even my noob questions. he got me a great deal on a 2022 X3 xdrive in this crazy market.
Definitely recommend him!

1 Like

Picked up my 2022 BMW 330i today. Chris and Carrie were very helpful in finding the right car in this crazy market. This is the first time I lease a car, but they made the whole process much easier than I thought. Highly recommend!

1 Like

Thank you for the kind words! We are all about communication and ease of use.

Thank you for your patience throughout the process, this market has made inventory extremely volatile and we are glad we were able to assist you in finding the perfect fit!

Chris helped me locate a car that was hard to find and I drove it home today. He went out of his way to help me, which he didn’t have to do. Definitely one of the good people here on LH.

2 Likes

I just picked up a factory ordered X3 M40 using Chris’s services. This was my first time using a broker and it was well worth it. Given the the current market situation I knew I could never secure a decent deal without help. Chris was always available if I had questions and made the process so easy!

1 Like

Worked with Chris from @IAC to help me broker a brand new build X3 M Sport package. He was very thorough and assisted me even with multiple inquiries. Honestly, this was my first time working with a broker and he kept me in check the whole time. I’m also based in LA and he was able to connect me to a local broker!

1 Like

Pleasure working with you and hope you’re enjoying the new X3! That was a nice build.

1 Like

Had a great great experience working with insight. From calls to texts to final product and delivery everything was transparent and clear. Communication is everything and these guys know how to communicate.

I’ve worked with other brokers but won’t be working with anyone else after this.

Great job folks.

BMW 530e and a happy wife is happy life

1 Like

5 stars for Chris and @IAC!!!

Top 3 reasons to work with him:

First, very knowledgeable and very helpful. He is very active on the forums and provides a ton of insights at no cost. These insights prove his credibility and are the reason I started to engage him.

Second, he is extremely responsive and does everything he can to help get the best deal possible. More on this in a moment.

Third, he can get a better deal for you on a BMW in Texas then you can on your own and that’s factoring in his broker fee and any shipping costs. It also saves you a bunch of time and hassle.

Lastly, here is the deal he got me: 2% off MSRP on a brand new 2023 BMW X7 with tax credits and max incentives. This is in the same market where other BMW dealers told me I would have to wait until December to get the brand new model and most likely pay above MSRP without tax credits.

Bonus: I told my brother and it looks like he is gonna hook him up with a sweet deal on a new X3!!! Unheard of discount off MSRP in this market… more on that soon!

2 Likes

Pleasure working with you and your family and glad to hear the Mrs is loving the new ride!

Chris was amazing to work with! He stayed patient with me for a few months while I stayed picky and rejected some builds and models that were very hard to find…

Eventually he even found a deal with discounts in this market even I couldn’t turn down!! I was told and thinking it wasn’t going to happen by many but he did and him doing so allowed me to stay in a 5 at nearly the same price as I was paying from my prior lease pre Covid!! Everything was ready to go and I was in and out of the dealership in less than an hour, hassle and haggle free. Great experience set up there too.

This is the way to do it, worth every penny in the savings alone, but even if none to be had in this market, for convenience of having it all negotiated prior would be worth the fee!

Recommend to anyone in the market!!!

Thanks Chris!

1 Like

Gorgeous car and a pleasure meeting you at the store on your delivery! Post pics!

I’ve casually talked to Chris over the years about different deals I was personally going for and he was always helpful in giving feedback and gauging whether the deal was worth going for or not. Funny enough, I was not interested or needing a car at this time but the deal he presented was too good to pass up and considering I never owned a BMW, why not? :slight_smile:

I consider myself well-versed in understanding the car market/lingo and navigating a good deal and historically, I would have probably just done everything myself. But given this extremely competitive, lack of supply, high demand car market. This is just not an option as we all know dealers are unwilling to budge on price given all the macro pressures they are facing and the high demand from customers willing to pay above MSRP. That being said, I knew Chris is very thorough, knowledgeable and responsive when it comes to the car market. I trust his judgment and knew he would find the best deal possible. I like that he has a wide range of dealership connections across Texas which allows for more optionality when it comes to which car make/model he can get. He certainly saved me hours and hours of research/negotiating dance if I had tried to do it myself (would have failed miserably) and money well spent. I’ve already been in talks with him on helping others I know on getting cars they want.

If you are considering using his services, just know he has your best interest in mind, you honestly do not need to know any about cars, car market and dealership lingo. He will explain all of that to you and make sure you are comfortable before moving forward with any deal. To add more credits, when I was at the dealership picking up my car, I met another customer who was working with Chris on getting a car! *small world but shows how much value people see in Chris and his services.

Some quick highlights from the deal he got me, 2022 BMW 540I loaner, Sales Tax Incentive (a big win given the high tax structure in Texas), 26% off MSRP (loaner), heavy discounts on post-sale protections (peace of mind on tire and wheel, interior protection). I’m glad we were able to get a deal done.

3 Likes

Just bought a m340i through Chris! Was an amazing deal given the current market and even though we had to drive to get it it was well worth it. The dealer he works with made things extremely easy once we got there and it was hands down the best in person dealer experience we’ve had. Really really happy with the car as well. Drove like a dream the entire way home. Chris worked quite a bit to find us the right vehicle that hit our price point and I feel like I shopped with him for weeks before finally committing. I will definitely use Chris again in the future and you should too!

2 Likes