**Insight Auto** April BMW (Look no further, Most trusted and rated!) |🔥 (Texas & Nationwide deals) 🔥

Oh, I am not the guy who you replied to originally, sorry. I am also in the market but, hesitating due to the tax as I might move out of Texas pretty soon. I was in contact with another dealer and yes, he gave me the estimated payment by adding in the texas tax rate to my Due at Signing payment. @PecolaE7 might be able to answer better.

If @PecolaE7 doesn’t mind. I can share the deal for relevance and outline the process. :slight_smile:

1 Like

By all means please do!

The out of state dealer will configure your lease using the Texas tax rate (6.25%) on the total cost of the vehicle as if you were buying it at your local dealer. Sales tax is not rolled into the payments like some other states do.

The kicker is wherever you found your vehicle the Doc fee may be excessive. Tx is capped at $150 I believe some states are not capped. You can try and negotiate but if you’re getting a better deal out of state compared to locally it may not be worth the headache. Hope this helps! Good luck!

1 Like

I hope march brings some bmw tax credits :wink:

Looking for x5 or x7- loaner is fine as well. Been waiting until March/April to get a good deal hopefully.

If I can get something similar to this I would in a heartbeat

yeah same here, tax credit is the dealbreaker in texas.

I do have a similar car available but there are not any tax credits at the time being.

I would like to wait until tax credits are available as I am not in a tremendous rush. Thank you for reaching out though and I look forward to doing business with you in the near future.

Vishall

Fresh loaner deals! Ships from Texas
  • Pricing assumes BMW Loyalty/Corporate Fleet incentive, and Elite or better credit (700+ FICO’s) with no derogatory/delinquency.

• You must add your local Tax and Registration to the links provided. If you do not know these, we will make best effort to research this for you when you reach out.

• Self or assisted shipping arrangements options can be provided if you cannot pick up in person at the selling dealer.

• Service fee ($498) is due on agreement.

2 Series

Trim Yours for Ext. Color Options
228i GC xDrive $323/$1,500 DAS+TTL Various Various builds available
3 Series

330i $341/$1,500 DAS+TTL Various Various builds available
5 Series

530i $455/$2,000 DAS+TTL Various Various builds available
540i $492/$2,000 DAS+TTL Various Various builds available
7 Series

740i $541/$2,000 DAS+TTL Various Various builds available
745e $730/$2,000 DAS+TTL Various Various builds available
8 Series

840i Coupe $755/$2,500 DAS+TTL Black Sapphire Metallic MSport, Ventilated seats
M850i Gran Coupe $1,157/$2,500 DAS+TTL (Texas Tax credit eligible) Aventurin Red MSport, B&W, Driver Assistant Pro

Do you have any X4 deals in Texas available? Please let me know… former bmw owner looking to lease for my wife.

1 Like

Interested in exploring one of these–just registered for the site, so forgive my ignorance on what the process is.

That’s prob a gorgeous vehicle in the red.

1 Like

It really is!

Any X3 M40i loaners?

Avaibility Update:
All but one of the 740’s are sold.

M850i still available (and has tax credits for Texas buyer)

1 Like

Any info on 7 series that is left?

Certainly!

Interested in getting info on the different 7 series you have available. I filled out your form a couple of days ago. Thanks

2020’s are all sold but working on some 2021’s. Stay tuned.

1 Like