**Insight Auto** May BMW TX, Tax Credit BEV (Look no further, Most trusted and rated!) |🔥 (Texas & Nationwide deals) 🔥

Any X7’s or 840 Gran Coupes

1 Like

Yes! Shoot me a PM.

Just sent you a PM.

It’s crunch time folks. I’ve got tax credits through the 4th for Texas buyers on 2020 and 2021.

Fill out intake form and inquire directly for options. — Must sign and take delivery in person.

Here’s a nice basic M340i for starters,
$549/mo with $1,400 DAS and $3,850 MSD 36/10
Add $1,000 if no loyalty

1 Like

Floating caps. Fancy!

Perhaps an X5 is more our jam? No problem!

Must take delivery and sign in person.

$649/mo w/$2,450 DAS and $4,550 MSD 36/10
Add $1,500 if no Loyalty

1 Like

They’re more fun than they read. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

I wish they were standard on higher end models…

2 Likes

Got a great deal done with IAC on an X3 m40i in TX last week. It was a pleasure working with them and IAC saved me a lot of time haggling with multiple dealers. I told Chris what I wanted and he came through. Thanks IAC!

2 Likes

looks like i missed the cut-off for January tax credits. Do you expect any credits in February? Thanks!

1 Like

Would not expect them for a time but they’ll be advertised when they’re available

Missed this post noooooo!! Tax credits in TX such a gamechanger

1 Like

my email is kevingreese@yahoo.com
my wife’s lease is up on her Alfa Romeo Guilia that we got a good deal on.

1 Like

Shout out to Chris with IAC! I’m in the DFW area in Texas. Needless to say BMWs are flying off the showroom floor and dealerships were not willing to deal. Chris worked a great deal for me from an out of state dealership on a new build X6 40i xDrive. Chris was patient and awesome to work with! Thanks for putting in the work! Thanks IAC!

3 Likes

How does it work bringing a car in to Texas, the way the State makes you pay tax on total car value formTexas leases?

Yeah, that’s what I know. It’s 6.5 percent on the total selling price of the car and that’s due at signing. This is a huge disadvantage. As far as I know, at some months, some dealers give tax credits but, that’s not that common.

Yes understand that, have leased over 20 BMW’s in Texas. Great when tax credits are available but I’m in the market currently again and not much out there right now. So when broker located this car out of state, did they just add the texas tax rate in to your payment?.

Oh, I am not the guy who you replied to originally, sorry. I am also in the market but, hesitating due to the tax as I might move out of Texas pretty soon. I was in contact with another dealer and yes, he gave me the estimated payment by adding in the texas tax rate to my Due at Signing payment. @PecolaE7 might be able to answer better.

If @PecolaE7 doesn’t mind. I can share the deal for relevance and outline the process. :slight_smile:

1 Like

By all means please do!