**Insight Auto** May BMW TX, Tax Credit BEV (Look no further, Most trusted and rated!) |🔥 (Texas & Nationwide deals) 🔥

Did you see this one?

The tax is $3,300 on it - about $95 per month - on a regular lease.

Adjust the tax to 1% and check the one-pay button. It’s about a 4.55% difference overall ($3,280 - $525 = $2754. $2754/$60,500 = 4.55%). Compare the 7.5% discount to us being able to get 10% out of state, and you’re actually better off with the lower discount and the lower tax on the one pay (can’t do it outside of Texas).

Just a reminder that you can lock lease-to-lease bonus loyalty so long as you get a credit app in today!

It’s generally easier to file with the dealership where you’ll be buying, so please ask us about this.

Filled out the google docs form. Looking for a m340i in Dallas. Blue, Premium Package are the only must haves. Would also like sound, shadowline and 19" wheels if any are possible. Any help?

1 Like

I just saw the response. We’ll get back to you shortly!

Ready for something totally crazy? Here are two NON-LAUNCH M8 Coupes at 20% off!

2020 M8 Coupe - $136,xxx - 20% off
White on black OR black sapphire on black
Driving assistance

For 36/7.5: $1,020 + tax with $2,500 + registration at signing
Subtract $750 from rebates if you have loyalty but not lease-to-lease; subtract $3,750 if you don’t have a BMW (or corporate).

For 36/10: $1,058 + tax with $2,500 + registration at signing
Subtract $750 from rebates if you have loyalty but not lease-to-lease; subtract $3,750 if you don’t have a BMW (or corporate).

$525 broker fee.

3 Likes

What Can I get in Ga 30004 for $0 down for around $1000/month

Hi, the world is your oyster! Do you want a sedan, a coupe, an SUV? Do you have loyalty?

I could get you into a very loaded M550i, for instance, and X3M or X4M, and numerous other cars, depending on what you want.

1 Like

Def interested in that.
From Texas here

I am happy to announce that we now officially have courtesy delivery for orders from west coast clients! Delivery can be arranged at a dealership in NorCal and at a dealership south of LA. This should be $750 - far less than shipping across the country. Contact us for details!

7 Likes

Interested in the M8. Messaged you on Facebook.

1 Like

I’m still trying to decide but just wanted to say how great the communication has been with them. It is amazing how poor some people are at follow-up. You will not be disappointed in their service.

2 Likes

Thank you! You should go ahead with the M340i - the last few orders I put in got production numbers almost right away!

Available in Texas. X7 x40 demos. 2 available, same build at 14% before incentives.

Both Black on Black with Premium, Parking (360), and Captain chairs middle row.

1 Like

SPECIAL ANNOUNCEMENT

@michael @littleviolette

This month a few of us Brokers decided to band together to to give back to you and to LeaseHackr!

Leasehackr as a platform has saved each and everyone of us a substantial amount of money and helped us with valuable knowledge and information.

Starting October 17, 2020 to October 31, 2020

@AutoCompanion @IAC @HersheySweet

Are partnering together in support of financial contributions to LeaseHackr!

For every contribution of $10 or more we will reduce our broker fee by $40 per transaction.

Proof of contribution will be required for a reduced broker fee!

The following Brands for each Broker will be applicable to this program:

@IAC: BMW/Toyota
@AutoCompanion: Benz/Lexus/BMW
@HersheySweet: Land Rover/Volvo

Happy Hacking!

9 Likes

Looking to jump into X5M, X5 M50, M5 or 750i. Looking for the best option/deal.

Hi, it really depends on your location and budget. I wouldn’t recommend a 750 if you don’t have loyalty or corporate, for instance. Did you see the X5M I posted above? That’s still available - 10% off before incentives.

I do have loyalty and located in NY

1 Like

I’m sorry what does non-launch mean exactly?

That means they don’t have ridiculous flagship money on them. – True loser deals (for the dealer, but not for the buyer)

Filled out the questionnaire this morning. We are about to purchase another Lexus, but we like the X5. We do have an online corporate code and are are in Houston, TX. Please email back availability & pricing.

Thanks

1 Like