**Insight Auto** May BMW TX, Tax Credit BEV (Look no further, Most trusted and rated!) |šŸ”„ (Texas & Nationwide deals) šŸ”„

Not necessary but always helps.

Any deals for 2021 M340i xdrive loaded or custom order for 19709 loyalty.

10% off builds - I donā€™t think we have any in stock right now. They went really quickly.

1 Like

Looking for a great lease deal on an X5 in Atlanta area willing to take a loaner if lease is possible

Hi,
I am living in TX, Any tax credit applied to BMW models?

Thanks!

Whats the build time? How do I start convo? Looking for 66K build (EAPLVQP5).

Hi there are very few loaners. I can get you 10% off new or orders from the mid-Atlantic and I have a few loaners in Texas that can be shipped, but theyā€™re not 15% off or anything like that.

Hi, you can get a tax credit on a one-pay, but otherwise, thereā€™s nothing else right now.

Feel free to e-mail Chris and me - insight.auto.consulting@gmail.com and ashleigh.insightauto@gmail.com.

Any deals on X5 M50i. Looking to buy in SC 29615

Hi there,

I can offer you 10% off. I have a few in stock from $90,000 to $100,000, or you can build one for the same percentage off.

Any color except jet black. Must have white or beige interiorā€¦20 inch wheels or betterā€¦ambient lightingā€¦upgraded sound systemā€¦beige or white interiorā€¦whatā€™s this lease look likeā€¦ 36/10k ā€¦just turned my 2017 530i in 2 weeks agoā€¦

1 Like

Btw i have an employee discount voucher too, which i want to apply on top of it.

Thatā€™s fine. Do you want to e-mail me your build and we can go over everything?

Iā€™m looking to see whatā€™s in stock.

1 Like

What do you think about this loaner?

White on canberra - $66,000
21" wheels
Convenience
Parking assistance
Remote start
Trailer hitch
HK sound
Glass controls

About 2,700 miles
$779 with $1,250 at signing.

I have a few other similar ones and a few other colors.

1 Like

Does this have prem pack too?

That one just has convenience, but I think there are a few other loaners with premium.

Curious as to what numbers would look like on M340i in Texas with the one pay tax credit. I could sign pretty much instantly.

Thoughts on this one?

White on black vernasca, $69,000
Parking assistance
Premium
21" wheels
air suspension
trailer hitch
multi-contour seats
HK sound

Itā€™s only about 11.4% off - $829 with $1,750 at signing ($1,250 with lease-to-lease), but considering itā€™s Texas and what it costs to ship something from out of state, itā€™s a ā€œgood enough,ā€ deal. Plus, it should have only about 2,700 miles on it.