Inquire about Jeep 4xe incentives

I received the following coupon from Jeep. Looks like it’s purchase only. Does anyone know this coupon stack with the regular private offer?

1. $500 Bonus Cash Allowance valid toward the purchase of a new 2023 Jeep® Compass (excluding Sport FWD and Latitude FWD), Renegade (excluding Sport FWD) or Cherokee. $1,750 Bonus Cash Allowance valid toward the purchase of a new 2023 Jeep Gladiator, Grand Cherokee or Wrangler (excluding Rubicon 392). $2,500 Bonus Cash Allowance valid toward the purchase of a new 2023 Wagoneer (excluding Series I) or Grand Wagoneer. Must order or take retail delivery by 6/30/2023. Not eligible for lease, or available to the general public. Valid for the person named on certificate and transferrable only to immediate family members within the same household (requires proof of address via government-issued identification). Certificate must be presented to dealer at time of purchase. Only one (1) certificate per email or postal mail address. Only one (1) original certificate may be redeemed per eligible customer. If original certificate is lost, a dealer can verify customer eligibility. Offer not redeemable on a purchase made prior to receiving this certificate. Certificate is nonnegotiable and not redeemable for cash. See participating dealer for details. Program ID: 43CPG3

Do you mind sharing the exact steps? I’m continuing to strike out.
Using chrome incognito mode, I went to build and price → picked a 2023 non 4XE GC → clicked on “start your custom order” → Picked a dealer and filled out form but no pop up.

Do I have to hit the “submit to dealer” button to get the popup?

I did it on my phone. Just built a Wrangler High Tide and after selecting options and getting to price, received pop up for $1K

I did exactly what you just said on iPhone and only got this popup which is not the $1000 off:

@mjdbos what state are you? I’ll try VPN

Massachusetts

@305Hackr I have one on my screen now. If you can’t get it, let me know and I can fill it out for you.

I’ve had luck pulling these pretty easily if anyone’s stuck you can PM me

1 Like

I saw your post. Taking delivery of my new GC 4XE tomorrow. I have been surfing Jeep.com for a week and can’t seem to get that to pop up. If you can still get it for me I would really appreciate it.

Respectfully

Carrie
Lamb
moto.lamb@yahoo.com

If you can get it for me I would be happy to send you lunch via DoorDash

Thank you very much!

Check your inbox.

Check in box. Hope it works.

Thank you very much. Does anyone know if you can combine EP Affiliate with this coupon?

Affiliate yes, don’t know about EP. EP can often be beat anyway.

So who got free meal :eyes:… just kidding. No problem!

So did the incentives (above the $7500) expire at midnight? I don’t see them on the website anymore and of course now a dealer is reaching out to me.

You just have to give it time for them to be posted

$7500 is still around https://training.chryslercapital.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/06/CCAP-556664-DLR-2023-Hybrid_Electric-Tax-Credit-Flyer-5.pdf

3 Likes

Yea I understand the ones for June won’t be posted for a few days.

I noticed some were updated on Jeep site with expiration July 5. Lost Memorial Day cash and maybe another one? I’m hopeful some July 4th rebates will follow……I have time to wait and see.

3 Likes

2 posts were merged into an existing topic: Off Topic Landfill 5

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.