Inquire about Jeep 4xe incentives

Question: on Jeep 4xe incentives (Massachusetts), I have:

-$3K NE CARB lease bonus
-$1K Lease Bonus
-$7.5K Fed tax credit

I also have a $1K Private Offer (TDM).

All of those are stackable. I also have an Affiliate code which is 1% under invoice which maybe is 3% off MSRP?

But I just received an email from Jeep for expiring lease - $3K bonus (NELPM) towards new lease/purchase.

Dealers telling me that’s already “baked” into deal. Not sure how since I received email after quotes and I’m only seeing dealer discount in form of Affiliate and incentives totaling $12500.

Anyone else deal with this? Is this NELPM considered the NE Carb $$ or is this additional?

Any assistance will be much appreciated.

How did you get $1000 TDM? I’ve received $500 in SoCal, unsure if the $1000 is even possible here.

Went on Jeep website. Built a GC4xe and sent. Also wife built Wrangler 4xe and see received email too. Both $1000TDM.

In some regions, the returning lessee bonus doesn’t stack with the CARB bonus, so that may be why they’re saying it’s already baked into the deal. With the super supporter calculator allow you to stack them? It’s typically good at knowing what can stack on cdjr leases.

With that said, I don’t recall seeing returning lessee being $3k anywhere. Did the email come from Jeep or a jeep dealer?

1 Like

Just checked ratefindr, it won’t let me stack the returning lessee with the CARB credit for a Cambridge MA zip on a gc 4xe base @mjdbos

Seeing same. That would’ve been a helluva deal if you could stack.

A man can dream

I was at a dealer in MA this morning and inquired about Wrangler 4xe incentives…I was told $13,000 but never went further and saw what the breakdown was. I was only there for an oil change for my wife’s car and couldn’t help but ask when a salesman asked me as I poked around the lot.

I think some are posting about an extra Northeast Memorial Day Lease Bonus cash incentive that I didnt originally see early in May on the Jeep site.

I’ve gone online and built one out, but can’t figure out the email part. Do you have to start the custom order process? I’m not seeing anywhere else that asks for email. Thanks!

Do you need to build and place an order to get the $1000? I signed up for the popup for the “special offers” but didn’t get any emails.

I just built online, pop up came at very end at pricing. Filled out and received email w/ coupon code for 1K in email. 14K available for NE on a Wrangler 4xe in May. Going to finalize deal tomorrow on 64K MSRP for around $528/m sign/drive. That’s before factoring in 3K equity which I will probably just take the check on vs apply to deal. Will post when finalized.

14k? I can only get 13k

Private offer: 1k
CARB: 3k
Memorial Day Bonus Cash: $500
Bonus Cash: 1k
Federal EV: $7,500

What am I missing?

what is CARD?

That is me fat fingering my keyboard. I meant to write “CARB”.

1 Like

I think its $1500 for some models

This is what I have. 1500 Memorial Day cash is only on Wrangler.

Private offer: 1k
CARB: 3k
Memorial Day Bonus Cash: $1500
Bonus Cash: 1k
Federal EV: $7,500

=14000

anybody been able to get the private $1k offer from jeep’s website? I’ve signed up for it a bunch of times I don’t get any emails with the offer and it’s been days.

Its a different pop up than the email list one.

Try chrome or incognito on a computer