Initial Offer on Maxima Midnight Edition. Can I get lower?

Yup, 2017 SR Midnight…And, I lied. I ended up putting $500 down including first month’s payment. So $135 down. It was supposed to be $365 only first month’s…I told them I’d sign today if they got the price down to $34,000 before rebates and fees. They agreed, had a local dealer match, these guys went a little lower so I agreed and drove the 90 min out there. They tried to say tax wasn’t included in the $365 deal so there was a little bit of back and forth. I ended up walking out, they came after me and we agreed on the $365 including tax if I put $500 including first month’s. Wasn’t going to fight them over that. It was super late and just wanted to get the deal done.

$500 down, 365 a month. That’s really good. Congrats

Hi,

Great deal - where are you located and are they still doing this deal right now?

Thanks.

Sorry just seeing this…This was around the Orlando area. Took some haggling to get them down to the $375 nothing down offer. Once I got that offer I was able to get another dealer to match and was able to get the first dealer down to $365. Then I had the whole fiasco I described above so it ended up being $365 w/ $500 down (including first month’s payment). Not sure if they are still doing it though.

This is the advertised Nissan deal in the NY area. With a bit larger dealer discount - this seems hackr worthy to me.

THE 2017 NISSAN MAXIMA®

$199 PER MO.
36 MONTHS
$1,724 due at signing
2017 Maxima 3.5 S with Splash Guards and Floor Mats Lease
36 Months - $199/Month - $1,724 initial payment.

Excludes taxes, title, license and $595 Acquisition Fee. $1,724 initial payment required at consummation. (Includes $1,525 consumer down payment and $199 first month payment.) (INCLUDES $4,850 manufacturer’s rebate and $1,000 bonus cash applied to $199/Month lease. Offer valid only when financed through Nissan Motor Acceptance Corporation.) Subject to residency restrictions.

2017 Maxima 3.5 S with Splash Guards and Floor Mats model 16117 subject to availability to well-qualified lessees through Nissan Motor Acceptance Corporation. $33,935 MSRP incl. destination charge. Net capitalized cost of $24,443 does not include a $595 non-refundable acquisition fee. Dealer contribution may affect actual price set by dealer. Monthly payments total $7,164. At lease end, purchase for $17,307, plus purchase option fee up to $300 (except KS & WI), plus tax, or pay excess wear & use plus $0.15 per mile for mileage over 12,000 miles per year. Lessee is responsible for maintenance and repairs. Disposition fee due at termination of lease term. No security deposit required. Must take delivery from new dealer stock. See participating dealer for details. Offer ends 07/17/2017.

3 Likes

I got a quote on a Maxima for $399 36/15k sign and drive. It was a loaded platinum.

Do you have the offer sheet on it?

Interesting that your residual was at 51% - I am getting 47% here in Las Vegas and not much in the way of movement on agreed upon price. Anyone here have any success in Vegas/Arizona/California?

That’s $241/m without the cap cost reduction. Not bad for a ~33k MSRP car.

Where was this? Do you have the sheet? Did you buy it?

Do you have a pic of the offer sheet?