Infiniti VPP question

That is correct. Anyone could go to Insidenissan and create their own Business Associate VPP code by googling the VPP company ID. It’s just that code is useless without proof - either paystub or company ID.

Three times calling Infiniti in a row (option 7), three different reps, nothing…I’m not sure that’s really the right dept, all three just glossed over my open a case request to instead tell me which incentives I DO qualify for…I politely pressed them all and they said “are you able to open a case under the customer satisfaction category?” All said no.

I called 2 days ago and had a nice conversation with a rep. Got the code via email today. Thanks op

I called yesterday and informed them that I had been doing a lot of research and had planned to use VPP because I have a friend who works for an NNA and according to their website they could “obtain a Claim ID for yourself or family/friend”. I came to find out that the “friend” part is actually inaccurate. They put me on hold for a few minutes, came back as said they opened a request and that I should receive a response within 48-72 hours. I’m hoping I get one. We’ll see what happens.

I found this document from 6 years ago where friends of NNA are included. Not sure if it has changed since then.