Infiniti Red Sport Lease Question

Sounds like you’d enjoy an IS500? Especially if tech doesn’t matter that much to you but reliability and speed do.

You could probably get into one for close to what you’re trying to do with the red sport. Would make more sense to finance, however.

You have equity in your lease!! Cash it in. If you can’t figure it out, utilize a broker. @aronchi has offered to save you thousands.

if you’re set on a Q50, message @aronchi. Worked with him for my parents’ Volvo few years ago, very simple and straightforward process with no surprises. He’s in NJ, easy drive from DC area to save thousands.

To drive this car for the next 3 years (assuming you’re doing a 36 month lease):

$5400 down + $ 5000 security deposit + $6000 equity = $16,400 down + $19,512 ($542 x 36) = $35,912.

With numbers like that, I’d honestly buy out your current car for $6k less and have a car fully paid off in 3 years that is largely the same as a 2024.

1 Like

In theory the MSD’s would be returned, so the TCO isn’t entirely accurate…

Regardless, :dollar: = :fire:

It’s not clear whether they are being reinvested as new MSD or put down in the new lease as CCR.

1 Like

It would then obviously be $10,400 down + $6,000 of equity; there would be no use of the label “security deposit” nor “MSD’s”.

We all agree these numbers suck :laughing:

1 Like

You know it’s bad when everyone on the internet agrees on something :rofl:

Yeah that’s the bottom line

1 Like

Buy your current car if you are happy with it. I did the same with my 2017 and have had 0 issues with it for all these years. It’s an outdated car when it came out but it’s sure is quick when you want it to be. To lease one now at your proposed numbers is isanity.

You’d get way more oomph with an EV if that’s your priority. Your car might seem fast now, but once you realize how much lag there is waiting for the auto transmission to shift down, revs to build and turbos to spool

Mr Mayor Waiting GIF by NBC

Holy, no! Don’t do that. Get an Audi or Lexus

Thanks all for the replies. It seems the consensus is to forget it, so I will. I don’t want to buy the car, and I definitely don’t want an EV. I’ll have to do some more thinking.

Did you reach out to Aronchi to see what he could do?

No, I have no idea who he is. I’m not going to text random strangers on the internet. I decided to just run the lease down and turn the car in. I’ll buy something or other in the next month or so, not sure what yet. I appreciate all the responses.

lol. Farewell

He is a well respected lease broker on here and can give you a great deal.

And probably get you some equity instead of turning the lease in. When this forum give you advice, look into it. They aren’t going to recommend some scam artist.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.