Infiniti QX60 Premium AWD - $791 DAS + $283/mo + tax + $2800 MSDs [Northern California]

OK at this point I’ve lost track of who I’ve sent the dealer info to. Please PM me for it and I’ll reply back.

Yup. Thanks to you telling me it was possible in Northern CA - I chased this down at the other dealer in the same area you told me about. (Yours didn’t have the spec I wanted.)

Also kudos to @nyclife and @HN308 for the original inspiration from their NY area deals

1 Like

@eelnoraa and @mung35 … please PM me the dealership and salesman details. Thanks

Please PM me the dealership and salesman info as well. I would greatly appreciate it. Thanks.

That’s a great deal. Please pm me the dealer info. Thanks

Info sent to a good portion of you. If you didn’t get it - PM me and I’ll respond.

Hi, could you PM me the details?
Thanks.

Hi - i am interested too - can I have your dealer/agent’s info please? Thanks.

Hi mung, I sent you a PM for some additional information. Can you please respond to it.

Would please PM me the dealer info thanks

Would love to get more information on this including the dealer and person to contact. Thanks!

Would love to surprise my wife with one! Can you please PM me dealer info and person you spoke with?

Thanks!

Was anyone able to get a similar deal in June? Did the RV/MF hold for this month?

can you send me the dealer?
thank you very much

I tried, but no success, two dealers intially seems that they will match if they see the actual lease paper of the deal. But after seeing the lease contract they said that there is no way they can match it in SoCal

Try on the last day of the month or the night before :slight_smile:

I’m trying to get a similar deal in SoCal, they are close so if I can pull it off by saying I can send them referrals, who is actually ready to move forward and sign right now? I need to know before tomorrow (Sunday), I’m going down there in the afternoon and it might give me leverage to get deals for everyone. To make sure I don’t miss the message please PM me as well.

@Got2Lease @J_H @Hacker22 any interest?

Yes I am interested, please PM me some detail

In orange county? I’ve been hunting one for awhile too if this is turning into a group deal.

Working on the details, stay tuned. Please PM if you haven’t done so in case I have to individually message everyone I don’t want to forget about someone.